Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t say she doesn’t know she’s got a massive camel toe😷 why would you post it😩😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It’s very funny how Hannah put she’s lost her love for the gram and now little copy cat Jaffa Kate has to copy. Such a weird girl

Thread suggestion: Keeping Kate #2 - Jaffa Kate has put on weight, where did it go? On her camel toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Came here for the camel toe comments! 🤣 WHY would u post a picture in those coloured leggings with a raging camel toe though!? Or is she that self absorbed she thinks thats attractive too aswell as her house shaped figure 🏠
She needs to do everyone a favour an stop posting all this shite!

Thread suggestion: Keeping Kate #2 - Jaffa Kate has put on weight, where did it go? On her camel toe.

Brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The leggings are just being sucked right up into the Jaffa toe aren’t they. I cannot. Now, I know we all have a vagina girls but I don’t believe I’d ever post it online for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The leggings are just being sucked right up into the Jaffa toe aren’t they. I cannot. Now, I know we all have a vagina girls but I don’t believe I’d ever post it online for all to see.

U can't miss it it! Jumps out of the picture at u! 😂As a woman isnt that a thing what we're all conscious of? She deffo knows shes got a major front wedgy goin down an shes still posted it. Deffo thought "ahh got a camel toe, but i think i look slim so il post anyway"
Absolute grade A nob this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she says oh I haven't refused chocolate or cocktails once - I'm on holiday.. but Kate that's what you HAVE to do if you truly want to get to your goal. This is why she swings up & down so much. She's not willing to give up fat habits for the long haul. Once in a while of course it's fine, but when does she ever say no to goodies I wonder🤔

I love how she says oh I haven't refused chocolate or cocktails once - I'm on holiday.. but Kate that's what you HAVE to do if you truly want to get to your goal. This is why she swings up & down so much. She's not willing to give up fat habits for the long haul. Once in a while of course it's fine, but when does she ever say no to goodies I wonder🤔
Never 😂🐷
She actually reminds me of a pig think its those piggy eyes she has 😂
I hate the fact that all these SW accounts say "offplan" for "making memories" blah blah blah. Doesn't matter how much tit ive shovelled down my grid as quick and as much as i can cos I've got the memories.
No love you've got a eating disorder an you need to get a grip. It's an unhealthy relationship with food.
I hope one day she realises how she comes across. She would be a lot more relatable if she just admitted she cant be the person shes trying to be and embrace her real body shape and size. But hey pigs dont fly 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has anyone else noticed none of them are doing talking stories. Camel toe kate, Hannah and Tilly are all very quiet Tilly has even done two mud masks and not spoken just screen texts🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.