Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck to her on holiday if she’s not with her parents. Especially if she slips getting out of the pool and hits Evelyn’s head on the floor and then cries for an hour on stories outside the hospital telling Instagram what happened instead of being by her daughters bedside 👀 oh wait, that was last year....

Reactions: 20
The whole (expressing) thing is just so attention seeking. Probably tells airport staff I must express let me through the passport queue quickly and probably makes a song a dance about it at school. Why does she have to be so different to other mums that have gone back to work? I hve a daughter slightly older than evelyn and she rejects cows milk so I still breastfeed for bed time but my work/social life isn’t affected at all and I’m not pumping all the time because of medical advice that she is getting enough calcium throughout the day to not worry about forcing other milk down her neck. Just really bizarre and ill informed.

Reactions: 5
Good luck to her on holiday if she’s not with her parents. Especially if she slips getting out of the pool and hits Evelyn’s head on the floor and then cries for an hour on stories outside the hospital telling Instagram what happened instead of being by her daughters bedside 👀 oh wait, that was last year....
Just seen on her stories that her Mum is there!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else find it weird that her brother posted about her “expressing her titties” and she put it on her stories? Made me cringe! And can someone please enlighten me as to what her reason would be for the incessant pumping, if not for calorie burn? I didn’t breastfeed either of mine for long (shameful I know, I also didn’t manage to develop an eating disorder to lose 6 stone in as many months or whatever so I must not be supermum like these instagrammers) I thought the main benefit of breastfeeding is that the baby feeds from you so your milk adapts to their needs, and you can do it anywhere without equipment/bottles etc. Have I missed something? If she wants to still feed her child then crack on but would it not just be easier to actually breastfeed? I couldn’t be bothered pumping especially if it meant I was missing out on quality time with my child, surely that negates any benefits? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else find it weird that her brother posted about her “expressing her titties” and she put it on her stories? Made me cringe! And can someone please enlighten me as to what her reason would be for the incessant pumping, if not for calorie burn? I didn’t breastfeed either of mine for long (shameful I know, I also didn’t manage to develop an eating disorder to lose 6 stone in as many months or whatever so I must not be supermum like these instagrammers) I thought the main benefit of breastfeeding is that the baby feeds from you so your milk adapts to their needs, and you can do it anywhere without equipment/bottles etc. Have I missed something? If she wants to still feed her child then crack on but would it not just be easier to actually breastfeed? I couldn’t be bothered pumping especially if it meant I was missing out on quality time with my child, surely that negates any benefits? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly! Pumping is nowhere near as good or beneficial as actually breastfeeding. She’s a muppet

Reactions: 1
She was in the pool but I got the impression that at the start of the video she tries to hide her mum then shows her.

I often wonder why Sean’s family never get invited on holiday with them. Even if they don’t like being in the pool they could still go and spend time with their grandchild.

I think the caravan they go to is to do with Sean's family, I don't know if they are always there with them or maybe they don't like being online? Definitely seems like.they spend a lot.more time with her family.
I'm guessing she must get a lot of messages about the pumping if she's blocking people for asking, it's just so obvious she's obsessed. I just don't understand what shes doing with all the milk, my daughter is about a month older and has 2 or 3 small beakers of oat milk a day and has done for ages and most friends are the same. So even if she did only want to give her breastmilk surely she doesn't need that much anymore? Not desperately needed the minute she steps off the plane?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think just enjoy your holiday and get off your bleeping phone??

Also, what's the obsession with uploading photos with just about everyone kissing your kid on the lips? Not against kisses on the lips but ffs, we don't need to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her mum looks so old in the latest post. Really needs to start dressing it. Space buns look stupid!

Reactions: 4
I breastfeed - and cringe at her stories! I’ve a 9m and nearly 5 year old and she’s been on more nights away since having her daughter then I’ve had since having my daughter who is 5 next month! I’m not joking I’ve spent 3 nights away from my daughter and that was due to a work course: never left our son x
I’m the same. I’ve got 3 kids... my eldest is 7 in Sept, middle 3 in Oct and youngest 7.5 months. I’ve never been away from eldest more than 24 hours which was my hen do 5 years ago! Until Friday night I’d only had one night away from my middle child which was when I was in hospital having his sis. He had his 1st sleepover at my in-laws a couple of nights ago but was 2 streets away, never had a night away from baby. She seems to be away from Evelyn so much - nights out, weekends away etc. And I cannot understand why she still expresses cos Evelyn doesn’t breastfeed anymore!

Reactions: 4
What is this pumping at every opportunity thing? Attention seeking!! Why would you go behind a desk in an airport as soon as you arrive on holiday. Madness.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how she has so many followers. She’s so desperate to be an influencer it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 6
I exclusively pumped for about 6 weeks when my son was 3 months and he just randomly decided to stop breastfeeding but would accept a bottle. I was doing it every 3hrs and during the night too because it was the only way to make sure I had enough milk for him.. until I woke up one day and thought what the hell am I doing!! But in that time my weight went down to even less than I was before I was pregnant, because I was doing it way more frequently than he would have fed and probably for much longer at each time! So I definitely think she’s addicted to it as a weight loss tool. Also it might be that she is liking her boobs being bigger and doesn’t want them to shrink down. Sometimes smaller boobs make stomach and back look fatter?

What on EARTH is she trying to achieve with that automatic rocker on the pushchair with a baby that age!! You’re on holiday.. if she’s awake, she’s awake... let her entertain herself or join in! Also if she really does need rocking then maybe do it yourself, never know, might burn some more calories whilst actually attending to your child.

Reactions: 8
Her mum in that bikini MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB... how can she be snobby when she’s got no class?!? For a religious family they don’t seem to have many morals do they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also thanks for the advice kate... no one would have thought to take a sun shade for the pushchair on holiday 😂😂😂😂😂

She’s so desperate to be insta famous

Reactions: 7
I noticed the other day that all these big ‘influencers’ that she had previous latched onto and was obsessing over she no longer follows 🤔

This is because they probably didn’t give her the time of day it the big break she’s been after.

Says a lot really about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.