Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have plenty of pictures of myself with mocktails when I was pregnant and noone is any the wiser as unless you taste them, they look no different in pictures

And was an ambassador for WW,how embarrassing
So embarrassing. Just went on her feed and had to look twice when I read syn free. So itā€™s SW now? She needs to get a life that doesnā€™t revolve around a diet

Thatā€™s your choice though. 3 nights in 5 years is really low compared to most people! You wonā€™t get to heaven any quicker.

Sorry but it just bugs me when other Mumā€™s have a dig about how they never left their kids and someone else has. Different if itā€™s every week - but every few months is acceptable imo.

Sheā€™s young and fairly newly married. I donā€™t see why her having odd nights away is so bad. Her kid seems to always be well looked after by her hubby or parents.

Easy to preach about it. But the majority of couples I know split up because they donā€™t have quality time together and stop making an effort as a couple. So itā€™s important to get the balance right.

My boy loves spending the night with grandma and grandad! Absolutely no harm in it at all
Sheā€™s out nearly every weekend though

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s out nearly every weekend though
Bit of an exaggeration!

She seems to have a lot of quality family time. They seem to go on quite a few days out and little get always.

To me - going on a night out, when her kid is probably in bed anyway - is not the worst thing in the world.

Reactions: 3
Bit of an exaggeration!

She seems to have a lot of quality family time. They seem to go on quite a few days out and little get always.

To me - going on a night out, when her kid is probably in bed anyway - is not the worst thing in the world.
I donā€™t think it is an exaggeration. Sheā€™s clearly out most weekends you can tell from her instagram. You obviously love her though so why you even on this thread

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t think it is an exaggeration. Sheā€™s clearly out most weekends you can tell from her instagram. You obviously love her though so why you even on this thread
So because I have a difference of opinion on a young Mum going out every now and again I love her?! Grow up!

I call people out on what they deserve to be called out on, as you will see if you look through this thread and any others Iā€™ve posted on. Calling people out for some of the pettiness on here lately is exactly why we get called trolls! And that makes the big stuff we discuss fade into the background.

I mean, calling someoneā€™s family scum for gods sake! (Not you btw, poster further up)

Iā€™ve looked through her feed and see no evidence of her being out ā€œmost weekendsā€

And even on the weekends she is out, she doesnā€™t seem to wallow with a hangover next day - sheā€™s back to family life. So really donā€™t see the argument with this one - sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t have a problem with her going out or going to the gym early. The problem I have is when she posts about missing her baby sooooo much. She does know no one is forcing her out the door? It feels fake to make her look like an amazing mum.

Reactions: 8
So because I have a difference of opinion on a young Mum going out every now and again I love her?! Grow up!

I call people out on what they deserve to be called out on, as you will see if you look through this thread and any others Iā€™ve posted on. Calling people out for some of the pettiness on here lately is exactly why we get called trolls! And that makes the big stuff we discuss fade into the background.

I mean, calling someoneā€™s family scum for gods sake! (Not you btw, poster further up)

Iā€™ve looked through her feed and see no evidence of her being out ā€œmost weekendsā€

And even on the weekends she is out, she doesnā€™t seem to wallow with a hangover next day - sheā€™s back to family life. So really donā€™t see the argument with this one - sorry!
Totally agree with you.

Iā€™m Kateā€™s least biggest fan (Iā€™m the one who created this thread) but I donā€™t think there is any problem with her going out at the weekend.

Her family are obviously very close and take care of the baby if she has plans. Whatā€™s wrong with that?

Sick of people thinking they deserve some kind of medal because theyā€™ve never or hardly ever been out since having their kid. Get a life, literally.

My daughter absolutely loves spending time with her grandparents and it gives me and her dad time to reconnect as a couple.

Must obviously love Kate though as not in agreement with the self righteous parent police.

Reactions: 7
There was a picture with her holding what looks like a cocktail View attachment 27457
Wow šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you need to get a life clearly. You justify leaving your child by claiming they like it. I disagree, if you work all week why not spend time with your child. Plus she then moans about being away but continues to do so. I donā€™t see why people have children to dump them on others at every opportunity.

Shall we all just calm down! Letā€™s agree to disagree. I personally think that itā€™s healthy to have time away from your children, there is nothing wrong with that, some people might disagree with me, thatā€™s fine. All getting a little bit detailed and nasty though!

If you love Kate, go and chat about her on the rave thread. Letā€™s not be keyboard warriors with each other ā˜® āœŒ

Reactions: 5
I don't have an issue with her going out, like I said in my first post, it's good to have some relaxing time but I just don't get the moaning about how much she misses her when she does it, they don't tie up to me. Not everyone is lucky enough to have scores of babysitters on hand, if you do that's great but just don't moan!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she's switched to SW as it is the only "weight loss plan" supported by midwives when pregnant?

Iā€™ve looked on her Mumā€™s Instagram (janegreg12) and from what the brother Joseph looks like I think that could be him
The brother I think is joeyygregory on insta. On moms pictures and it says he is 28. The report says Joseph is 22 so I would say not the same person. Doesnā€™t really look like him at all IMO.

View attachment 27442Seriously do people think they look alike šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤Ø
Also brother is 28 and ā€œJosephā€ is 22 according to one report and 23 according to another. Clearly two diff people lol

Last edited:
Also brother is 28 and ā€œJosephā€ is 22 according to one report and 23 according to another. Clearly two diff people lol
The article is from 2013 so would be 28 now if he was 22 then. Also would explain why the pic doesnā€™t really look like him. Reckon the ears and nose are pretty similar to be honest. Could be him.

Reactions: 6
Why is she so orange?
Why does she pull that face in selfies?
Are those jeans now part of her body?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me that thinks itā€™s weird to say your ā€œso excitedā€ to go to auschwitz? After reading the tattooist of auschwitz? Iā€™m not sure it should be a place your excited to visit?
Donā€™t get my wrong Iā€™d love to go, but two of my grandparents were murdered there so I donā€™t feel itā€™s a place for excited, but maybe the word interest better suits

Reactions: 13
Is it just me that thinks itā€™s weird to say your ā€œso excitedā€ to go to auschwitz? After reading the tattooist of auschwitz? Iā€™m not sure it should be a place your excited to visit?
Donā€™t get my wrong Iā€™d love to go, but two of my grandparents were murdered there so I donā€™t feel itā€™s a place for excited, but maybe the word interest better suits
Yeah I thought the exact same thing... kind of disrespectful to be honest?

Certainly disrespectful. I couldn't bring myself to even talk about my experience of going there online - its not something I felt comfortable with in the slightest.

I bet she ends up posting pictures too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.