Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little one is covered head to toe on holiday in factor 50 and never burnt but he did go brown and have tan lines (little white bum does look very cute I must admit 😂) so I do think it depends on skin type?

Reactions: 4
My little one is covered head to toe on holiday in factor 50 and never burnt but he did go brown and have tan lines (little white bum does look very cute I must admit 😂) so I do think it depends on skin type?
Mine are the same, always put factor 50 on them but they still get a little tan. Never ever burnt though

Yeah I think it’s unrealistic to expect kids to not catch the sun at all, you cannot keep them clothed head to toe, in the shade and in factor 50 every 2 hours it’s just not possible. No excuse for a burn though. One of my children is ginger and very pale and she’s never burnt, she does go a little bit tanned though 😆 although not as tanned as my eldest, she’s in just as much factor 50 and she goes so dark she looks like she’s been abroad after a couple of days of British sunshine (I’m very jealous 🙈😂)

Reactions: 3
They obviously have Seeeeeeans skin tone, he’s like a lobster 😂 we wouldn’t know if it was Jaff’s as she’s always tango orange

Reactions: 3
Why is Annie always on the outside when they’re posing for pictures? I feel sorry for that child, she is always left out!

Reactions: 2
Why is Annie always on the outside when they’re posing for pictures? I feel sorry for that child, she is always left out!
Alan was the big disappointment she was meant to be the boy they wanted. Dave will eternally be the fave

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jaff has purchased a shiny new verified tick on instagram 🤣 I am embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see she’s back to copying lifethroughemseyes again with her story’s and mannerisms.

Reactions: 1
She looked fine after applying the first product on tonight's make up, she really didnt need all the foundation on top and then the cream stuff! It just made her face a completely different colour to rest of her! 🫣that weleda is nice but everyone looks so shiny!

Reactions: 1
So many “influencers” posting about b perfect this weekend it’s so obvious they’ve all been sent a brief to fulfil 🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.