Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you believe she’s been to a laundrette whilst on holiday?! Ffs

Reactions: 1
The comments from her mum and Sean on her Tesco post about the towels. Can imagine them all sat around in Greece on their phones next to each other commenting about the Tesco towels :LOL: does she get paid more for more comments or something? Every comment on there seems completely disingenuous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The comments from her mum and Sean on her Tesco post about the towels. Can imagine them all sat around in Greece on their phones next to each other commenting about the Tesco towels :LOL: does she get paid more for more comments or something? Every comment on there seems completely disingenuous
Yes the more likes and comments she gets means her fee goes up.
KK always on the beg for engagement in various WhatsApp groups ☕ She tried it once in a work one and threw a strop as nobody could care less 🤣
The sister in law she bullied never comments 😂😂 go on lass 🙌🏼

Reactions: 3
D587B2F6-EF6A-4982-ADA5-6FBA42B766EE.jpeg

what is up with her eyes?! Those eyelashes are terrible!! Also wondering if she’s had Botox 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her right eye seems to blink differently to her left (weighed down by them damn lashes!). Reminds of when dolls eyes start to stop working 🤣 serious chucky vibes going on!

Can you believe she’s been to a laundrette whilst on holiday?! Ffs
I have to say I think this is genius, I bloody hate doing washing when I get back but she’s still a knob lol.

Also in the post of Evelyn and the school uniform, she’s really starting to look like KK 🫣

Reactions: 1
I have to say I think this is genius, I bloody hate doing washing when I get back but she’s still a knob lol.

Also in the post of Evelyn and the school uniform, she’s really starting to look like KK 🫣
But you waste your holiday time washing?

Reactions: 2
I read as in she dropped it off and the laundrette did it for her? We have loads by us that do that.
Oh I see, I had visions of her sat there doing all the washing while the family are out enjoying the sunshine. In that case I agree; great idea. Even though in pains me to say it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I see, I had visions of her sat there doing all the washing while the family are out enjoying the sunshine. In that case I agree; great idea. Even though in pains me to say it 😂
To be fair we did this in America a few years ago and plan to do it again next month 😂 less washing when we’re home and less to pack!

Honestly it will change your life - no longer having the holiday blues and all the washing to do 😂😂

She’s quiet… noticing that a lot. Then pipes up when an AD is due. Probably why they’re such flops engagement-wise

Oh my god! All that has come down from the loft!?! Jesus, in my house if I haven't used something in a year I pass it on to someone else who needs it! Absolutely no need for storing all that but most importantly - STOP BUYING SHITE!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.