Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally can't stay in the house. Someone better warn Centre Parks that there will be major nip action going on when Momma Von Jaff arrives 🍊

I wonder who she is going with as Sean will be teaching surely?
He has as much time off as she does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most likely started his 2 weeks leave post half term rather than treating half term as week 1!

Reactions: 4
Anyone know which Center parcs? Off to whinfell this week and don’t want her massive pancake nips putting me off my pancakes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know which Center parcs? Off to whinfell this week and don’t want her massive pancake nips putting me off my pancakes
I’d say whinfell as they were at tebay services which is just down the road. It’s also the closest to her I think!?

God damn it, they are indeed at Whinfell. I don’t go til Friday though so I’ll just miss them I expect. Thank duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God damn it, they are indeed at Whinfell. I don’t go til Friday though so I’ll just miss them I expect. Thank duck.
Thank goodness for you…

but also, dammit for us!! I’d have loved a Jaff-watch live 😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder who she is going with as Sean will be teaching surely?
Nah I’m sure he’s not a proper teacher- I think he’s a swimming teacher. There’s no way he will have time off- unless he is taking it as paternity leave.

He's off work because she's definitely made him take extra paternity leave - she'd never cope with him at work full time whilst she's at home with three under 5 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
He’s on Paternity Leave so KK demanded a trip to Center Parcs during term time.
☕She’s disgruntled though due to Ninny Jane & Jaffa Mark having booked numerous other holidays throughout the year meaning KK won’t have childcare on tap and will mean she might just have to look after her own kids.
Cue the stomping and stropping next Monday when Seaaaaaaaan has to return to work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220614-091553~2.png
Screenshot_20220614-091629~2.png
Screenshot_20220614-091615~2.png

So Kate likes her own posts - obsessed with both herself and her own engagement. Noticed that she didn't like the birthday post for Annie, but did like the one for Evelyn which is so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Iv only ever had c sections but is it advised to swim 3 weeks after a vaginal delivery especially when she’s said her stitches were infected?!? I could be wrong but grossed me out!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.