Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220618-074418~2.png
Screenshot_20220618-074457~2.png

Just googled the term 'Ninny'... Just makes sense with that family following the Scala drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Annie had chicken pox 2 weeks ago shout they of been at centre parcs in the pool??? Now baby might have it. Mega spreaders

Reactions: 10
If Annie had chicken pox 2 weeks ago shout they of been at centre parcs in the pool??? Now baby might have it. Mega spreaders
To be fair, if Annie's spots were scabbed over by the time they went to Centre Parcs that would be fine, HOWEVER they've been everywhere in the last four weeks and at no point has she indicated that either of the girls were isolating! She is so selfish 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
To be fair, if Annie's spots were scabbed over by the time they went to Centre Parcs that would be fine, HOWEVER they've been everywhere in the last four weeks and at no point has she indicated that either of the girls were isolating! She is so selfish 🙄🙄
Yeah they've had joint birthday parties and been everywhere

Reactions: 3
She's probably gained about 6/7 stone again, soon to be starved off for the holiday of course
I just came on here to comment on this 😂 I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I don't think (praying) I will be putting on 7 stone in the next coming weeks how did she possibly do this I am baffled??!!!

Reactions: 2
She must just totally binge eat every day to gain that much with no regard for her own health or the baby’s health. I think because she lost the weight before she doesn’t think it’s a problem. Crazy.

Reactions: 4
I just came on here to comment on this 😂 I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I don't think (praying) I will be putting on 7 stone in the next coming weeks how did she possibly do this I am baffled??!!!
I was a few stone overweight to begin with when I had my last child, and I was absolutely huge at the end. A lot of it was genuinely water and baby bits because I only gained bang on a stone of extra weight. I ate McDonalds, Burger King, lived on ice lollies, crisps 😄🥴 Jaff must be absolutely stuffing her face to kingdom come, to have that much weight to lose after each pregnancy 😳 she was also active through her pregnancy acording to her, going for walks to get her steps in etc. I honestly don't get it

I was a few stone overweight to begin with when I had my last child, and I was absolutely huge at the end. A lot of it was genuinely water and baby bits because I only gained bang on a stone of extra weight. I ate McDonalds, Burger King, lived on ice lollies, crisps 😄🥴 Jaff must be absolutely stuffing her face to kingdom come, to have that much weight to lose after each pregnancy 😳 she was also active through her pregnancy acording to her, going for walks to get her steps in etc. I honestly don't get it
I am very overweight and I'm waiting for the pregnancy weight gain to catch up with me but jesus 7 stone extra that's so unhealthy and surely a risk to the baby?????

I did say I thought Evelyn had had chicken pox a few weeks ago as you could see them in the photos where she was cuddling up to baby Greg. The kids have been all over baby Greg since she was born so I would be very surprised if she hasn’t caught it.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand how it is possible to gain 7 stone when pregnant. I’m 27 weeks and have gained 7lb and in my last pregnancy I gained 15lb altogether. What or who the absolute is she eating 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.