Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what world does eating your placenta help your baby latch better? Stop with the bullshit ffs

Reactions: 7
I used to like Kate... however the lip-smacking after every word just put me right off!

Reactions: 3
Going by her latest post, I make that around 5 & 1/2 stone put on during pregnancy 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Already going on about dieting and losing weight. Just enough your baby and family time!

Reactions: 4
It’s not even the correct theory! It’s meant to help balance hormones out post-partum! She doesn’t even know why she’s doing it - what a clown!
In what world does eating your placenta help your baby latch better? Stop with the bullshit ffs

She put on 5.5 stone?! Am I reading that right? Bloody hell, that’s… a lot.

Reactions: 1
Imagine giving birth and only being interested in aff ads and losing weight after. Such a sad existence.

Reactions: 7
She put on 5.5 stone?! Am I reading that right? Bloody hell, that’s… a lot.
She's put this much on every single time 😳 don't get me wrong, I'm pregnant with no. 4 and I am around 2 stone overweight but that's after all 4 of them, the yo-yoing can't be doing her body any favours!

She's put this much on every single time 😳 don't get me wrong, I'm pregnant with no. 4 and I am around 2 stone overweight but that's after all 4 of them, the yo-yoing can't be doing her body any favours!
Goodness. I personally went the other way as I had HG, but I do understand that obviously putting on weight is good and normal and completely expected, of course, but I just… 5.5 stone shocked me a bit.

She really annoys me with the weight gain. Thinking that just because she is preggers she can justify all the crap she shovels. Putting too much weight on is just as dangerous as not putting enough on. It’s almost like it’s for content. If she didn’t pop out a sprog every year there would be ZERO for her to talk about.
Goodness. I personally went the other way as I had HG, but I do understand that obviously putting on weight is good and normal and completely expected, of course, but I just… 5.5 stone shocked me a bit.

I've had three babies and never put on more than 2 stone! Not saying my diets have been perfect each time (3rd pregnancy craving was cheesy chips and garlic Mayo 😳😳) I just don't know how it's possible to put on so much weight! What does she eat?!

Reactions: 2
Surely can't have Gregory as a middle name. Gregory is her maiden name isn't it? so she has a double barrel surname.

I could be wrong but didn’t she put on like 6/7 stone in at least one of her earlier pregnancies? She must be really filling herself with crap during pregnancy given all the exercise she seemed to do. Sorry but the excessive pumping on top of breastfeeding is 100% to lose weight.

Reactions: 6
Surely can't have Gregory as a middle name. Gregory is her maiden name isn't it? so she has a double barrel surname.
No no, she hasn’t double barrelled it. She’s given the kid Gregory as the second middle name. Gregory. GREGORY. For a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.