Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I’m sure those inflatable footrests are not allowed on most airlines. I hope they make them put them down and she tells everyone that this is the case asap before took many people follow her temu link!

Reactions: 1

Irrch

Chatty Member
Well she said she needs 3 and a 1/2 to pre pregnancy wait so is that additional or what ?

Funny she said she's taking 2 prams and all the luggage ? Why would she need 2? One double pushchair for the two youngest surely Dave walks now ?

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
F2F4F062-AADE-4E8E-9CA9-85967DC63DC1.jpeg

Right…I’m sure I’ve asked this before but what is going on with her face? Why is it so strange/funny/terrifying all at the same time. Is the smile? The spider leg lashes on those extremely exaggerated wide eyes? It confuses me and quite frankly creeps me out in boomerangs like this latest one.

sageandoak

Is she trying to say they drove all the way from their home and only realised in Disney the hadn’t got their keys?

Crazymum

VIP Member
Surely it creates less space for an adult though?
I saw lots of adults folding their legs up . Or putting their feet on them and raising their knees. Looked so comfy as I find I have to cross my knees sitting normally . Bought my husband one of them inflatable ones you put on the table to rest your head in too as he always puts his head on the table. Anything fit a bit comfort. People hav them for kids so they could sleep too. I think they look good and don’t intrude on anyone else’s space.