Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
Cheers, I had no idea your current circumstances can affect your right to strike. How amusing that you can still learn something new everyday, even when the teachers are on strike :LOL:
Yeah I striked yday but when the ballot results were first announced some members were annoyed that they wanted to vote and couldn’t because of those circumstances!

Reactions: 1

MrsA

I’m confused when she shows her Apple Watch. She said 20 min jog but the watch is only showing 10 mins, or is that one time standing? I can’t remember.

RoseEB

Got the shivers just looking at how little the girls were wearing ❄

is Disney on ice it worth it? My son is nearly 5

NigellaBites

She’s KK, she does what she wants! Can you imagine the enormous kick off if Evelyn’s teacher carried off even 5% like that?!

Foxy86

Chatty Member
I just wonder how they can afford their lavish lifestyle on a 2 teacher wages (1 being part time)

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
She looks pregnant in that hello fresh ad. The other week she said she was only a stone away from her pre pregnancy weight 🤔🤔🤔

Whatevs

I hate seeing babies and toddlers forward facing but it's not illegal, it depends on the seat. There are two regulations car seats can be sold under in the UK. R44 car seats are weight based instead of height and can legally forward face from 9kg. The law is changing from September when the R44 car seats can no longer be sold in UK 😊

Screenshot_2023-03-10-11-38-28-428-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg