Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I see she managed to get through the airport without the assistance she requested; just like millions of parents do without thinking they’re hard done by
Omg I must have missed that. She wanted assistance! We managed taking 5 under 6 on holiday abroad 2 being under 13 months 😂😂 who does she think she is.

Reactions: 1

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
So she allegedly did a sub 30 min park run but forgot to scan her barcode! Just not buying it!!
Did she say which Parkrun she went to? All the results are online and even if she didn’t scan a barcode it says something like that to match up to the finish tokens.

MrsA

I could be completely wrong (I most probably am) but isn't the level of fat in the milk a reflection of the nutrients in her diet?

Kiko

VIP Member
Or because Sean’s been knobbing someone else. Someone who has something to talk about other than breastfeeding
Was there something on here a while ago that he had probs cheated on her at some point before? While she was preg with Alan? Or did I dream that? Lol

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Is her not even 1 year old really forward facing???? It’s actually illegal in the UK to forward face under 15 months.

Offish

VIP Member
God damn it, they are indeed at Whinfell. I don’t go til Friday though so I’ll just miss them I expect. Thank fuck.
Thank goodness for you…

but also, dammit for us!! I’d have loved a Jaff-watch live 😂

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Imagine sitting in front of her at parents evening while she spoke to you in her condescending manner. Think I’d punch her.