Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Yes don’t get me wrong, if it’s a day to day managing thing then yes probably 3 is enough. But I think financially they appear like they could have 4. It’s all appearance though I guess
Her mum and dad finance her lifestyle. She hasn’t done full years work since E was born…

How the hell is she buying leather look leggings for £98?! 🤦🏽‍♀️
She isn’t, it’s just a link to earn cash!

Reactions: 1

BuffaloSoldier

Was tempted to invest in that dressed by Danielle but seeing she’s put KK in wide legs I’ll pass. Why are they literally under her boobs, does she not have a waist to wear them high waisted? Fkn belly warmer

MrsA

It was like she was trying to hide her teeth everytime she opened her mouth. Very odd

thisisme20

Chatty Member
She isn’t a bad runner tbf, I have known that. She used to run when at her biggest too but I wonder if she’ll look back on years to come and wish she hasn’t wasted her best years being so obsessed about her image/weight 😢

QueenG2019

She moved back home. That mark was such a dick anyway. Probably messaging other girls and cheated on her.
You're profile picture is showing in the corner!

Also I really wanna know what happened with Lucy Batchford! Seemed to happen v. Quickly! He already has a son from a previous relationship, and now a little girl from this one with Lucy??

Always thought he was a bit creepy. He used to do weird hashtags when they lived in dubai.

Last edited:

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Her mum and dad finance her lifestyle. She hasn’t done full years work since E was born…

She isn’t, it’s just a link to earn cash!
How does anyone actually know that her parents bankroll her? It’s just an assumption made up by Tattlers surely? No one can 100% say they know their financial situation.

#notanadad

VIP Member
He's off work because she's definitely made him take extra paternity leave - she'd never cope with him at work full time whilst she's at home with three under 5 🤦‍♀️

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Ahh ok, I thought it was a boomerang that she took. I will say though, I still don't agree with it but I am funny about pictures like that being shared (due to personal reasons) so maybe I'm just overthinking it.

But just out of interest, I don't have kids so don't know how these things work...don't you have to give permission for the dance schools to show your child's picture? So if parents have done that, the school are ok to post it but that doesn't make it ok for Jaffa to then reshare it to her 30+ thousand followers.
Yes, you give permission to schools, dance groups etc. they’d usually put an emoji over the child’s face if you don’t allow it. Once it’s on the internet, I suppose people can screenshot, share as much as they like.

Irrch

Chatty Member
She’s lucky her maiden name is an actual name if that’s the case, poor child could’ve been anything!
Thankfully she took Seans's name and not the other way round.

Has she ever been to scala?! It’s defo not a small village, it’s a decent size holiday resort!
I have been here and when she said 'there's literally nothing there' I was thinking hmmm not when I went there are plenty of hotels and restaurants/bars even clubs!

Last edited: