Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You usually have to wait to see gp at 6 weeks postpartum. It is hard getting back to where you were pre pregnancy even if you've only gained a little bit but she's just beating herself over the head cos she gained alot once again and its now all she can clearly think about. I'd be out walking baby in the pram several times a day rather than running at this stage, steady losses and toning up. I find it just really sad, she's mentioned it on stories twice today and she's sat feeding baby still obsessing about it?!

Reactions: 14
Yes I’m sure after the second baby (can’t remember their real names anymore 😂) she said she had a prolapse but was still apparently running 5k in 25 minutes a few weeks post birth!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do I still see her breast milk and her describing it as creamy 🙄
That’s quite literally made me feel ill. All that thick liquid coming out of her “creamy” tits. Why do we need to see that? I’d have the biggest ick if I was Sean. Vile!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
🤢 felt queasy seeing that, noones interested in the slightest sweetheart, didn't even look at my own expressed milk at the time. Surprised we managed to get thru them ttc 3 times without being shown alsorts of bodily fluids 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am so pro breastfeeding (if the mum can) I think it’s amazing and definitely has healing properties but that story made me feel SICK what on earth man!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I am so pro breastfeeding (if the mum can) I think it’s amazing and definitely has healing properties but that story made me feel SICK what on earth man!!!!!
Same!! I’m literally breastfeeding my son at the moment but come on, that’s just very weird and unnecessary!!

Reactions: 6
What was the recording herself writing notes, extra swallowing and sipping coffee ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.