Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got an unhealthy obsession with birth. I'm one of these weirdos that quite enjoyed labour 😂😂 but I find her obsession with it WEIRD

Reactions: 6
She has got an unhealthy obsession with birth. I'm one of these weirdos that quite enjoyed labour 😂😂 but I find her obsession with it WEIRD
I enjoyed it too, but I’ve never been inclined to link birth to every situation I’m in, she’s got issues!!

Reactions: 2
What fuckin planet is she on?? Im totally appalled at this post following the passing of Queen Elizabeth II.
She really is a horrible speciman and even on the announcement of a monarch's death she will still post something referencing giving birth.
Im done following her, she makes me sick.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What fuckin planet is she on?? Im totally appalled at this post following the passing of Queen Elizabeth II.
She really is a horrible speciman and even on the announcement of a monarch's death she will still post something referencing giving birth.
Im done following her, she makes me sick.
It really was so bizarre.. giving birth doesn't define you Kate..

Reactions: 7
Is she asking for recommendations for a Go Henry type card for Evelyn? She's very young in my opinion for that. I'm all for teaching kids the value of money from early on but at her age a card is too much.

Is she asking for recommendations for a Go Henry type card for Evelyn? She's very young in my opinion for that. I'm all for teaching kids the value of money from early on but at her age a card is too much.
If she bleeping gets a Rooster Money referral thing I'll go nuts.

Reactions: 2
It’s a blatant #ad already in the pipeline. She’s a subtle as an elephant.

Evelyn can’t count to 20 let alone know duck all about money. She brings shame on the teaching profession.

Another Tesco Ad (I will never understand why they use her - her stories cut off half way through, she looks deranged with the eyelashes etc) but WHY is she giving Evelyn a fake dinner with 2x Soreens and 2x yogurts....hardly healthy portions. The yogurt and soreen are already portioned out!!!!

Another Tesco Ad (I will never understand why they use her - her stories cut off half way through, she looks deranged with the eyelashes etc) but WHY is she giving Evelyn a fake dinner with 2x Soreens and 2x yogurts....hardly healthy portions. The yogurt and soreen are already portioned out!!!!
Just came to say this 😣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.