Keeping Kate #3 - 54 yoghurts a week for Kate & Dave, bright orange foundation & shopping haul slave

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she want to mention anymore times that Alan’s birth was better than daves!?
Why is she so surprised that she feels better after Annie’s birth? She had a section with Evelyn, no wonder she felt awful for a while after. It happens. I had a section also But I can’t imagine being this bitter about it when/if I have another baby if I had a natural birth.

Reactions: 3
She thinks she’s some kind of post party guru. She’s not an inspiration, she’s bloody dangerous.

Reactions: 1
Blah blah feel so much better.... comparing apples with pears you dick. Nowt to do with eating your own placenta idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must only be about 5 weeks post partum as well
Yeah I think at most.
Absolutely terrible if she is and she's posting it for her followers. It's not a great example.

I follow some accounts who are getting back to fitness after birth and one lady had been really honest and said she started back way too soon (think it was actually 6 weeks) and she's not had a prolapse and all sorts of complications nearly a year down the line.
It's just not worth it.
She keeps saying she's talking it slowly and doesn't expect to drop the baby weight quickly but her actions are speaking louder than her words

She’s desperate to lose the weight, as I’m sure she said they are meant to be going on holiday in next few months. Kate self obsessed only person she’s thinking of is herself.

Reactions: 4
HORRIFIED to see she's been out for a "run"... someone told her to be careful bcus of the risk of a prolapse and Kate has said 'I'm going to research today'. What the hell please?!?! Potentially I may be able to understand her naivety if this was her first child, but it's not... I've not been lucky enough to conceive as of yet, but I most definitely know what a prolapse is, how to minimise the risk of it happening, etc. ENJOY YOUR BABY INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON YOUR INSTAGRAM

Reactions: 6
It's very damaging of her to promote strenuous exercise this early on, I was uniformed and as I had remained very active through my pregnancy (multiple runs/gym classes a week up til the day before I gave birth) I thought I would be fine to get straight back on it and went back to the gym at 6 weeks. I felt like it was fine as I saw influencers "snap back" and no one told me not too, I didn't realise how long the relaxin hormone stays in your system and ended up doing serious damage to my knee and it will never be the same. I have since educated my self and attended proper post natal fitness classes by trained professionals (such as buggyfit, not just any PT that lets you bring babies and calls themselves post natal classes) and try to tell anyone I know about how to be careful in their return to exercise. I think it's so damaging mis promoting that sort of thing when you don't know.

The best thing she could do is put up a story apologising and saying she now knows it's a bad idea etc.

Reactions: 7
Why not just eat correctly and take her children for walks in their buggy for her exercise. I had a straightforward birth and felt totally normal the day after birth, but I was fully aware that you need to take it easy while your body recovers from it all, what does she think the 6 week post natal check is for! And I don’t have a ‘1st class honours degree’

Reactions: 5
The daft thing is if she was so bothered about losing the weight quickly now, how about instead not put on the weight in the first place. She’s fundamentally a greedy pig and is totally disordered with her diet/binge cycle.

Reactions: 8
She could just do some bodyweight exercises, walking.
With my first it took me a lot longer than 6 weeks to feel normal again for stitches to heal. And given this is her first vaginal delivery i cant see she's fully healed already

Who has a spare £200 piece of kit to just ‘drop off’? Why not be honest and say you’ve been gifted it?

Reactions: 3
I DID NOT need to see the rank dirt from her face this morning 🤢

No one is going to be looking at her face and thinking “I wish mine looked like that”. Give it up Jaffa!

She’s defo going to start selling them isn’t she... she’s going to become even more unbearable 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2