Keeping Kate #3 - 54 yoghurts a week for Kate & Dave, bright orange foundation & shopping haul slave

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in her profession.... I would be absolutely livid if a student saw my nipple on a public Instagram page. Parents evenings must be.... interesting! ‘Ive really enjoyed watching your child develop this year’ ‘thank you, we’ve really enjoyed seeing your developing nipple shots too!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂 Did you notice all the birthday messages have photos of her looking absolutely massive. It’s clear apart from her wedding (where she wasn’t exactly “thin”) she’s always been huge. I don’t get the people who say she’s a weight loss machine - yes she lost the massive amount of weight she put on by binging, hardly impressive!

Reactions: 6
That nip shot is way too much for a ‘thank you for all your birthday messages’ post🙈 I’m waiting for the ‘look how well my stitches have healed’ picture after that, because she did have a vaginal birth you know...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Regarding the lumispa thing, she’s not the first one I’ve seen with it but they all say that they’ve been lent it by a friend 🧐 Cassie Lewis said the same. Although I would actually believe Cassie. I’m prob in the minority but if it’s “that good” and it really brings up that much dirt then why would they want to use somebody else’s lumispa?

Also when you posts BF pics, she “covers up” her boob with a flower emoji but you can still see her nipple? I’m honestly not bothered by either as it’s natural but why bother?

Reactions: 1
When you're taking a selfie what runs through your mind to think. Let's get my giant areola in this picture and post it for thousands of people to see. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god the nipple!!!! We get that you breastfeed Kate please bore off and enlighten us with something else

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion - Keeping Kate #4: Alan is the fave over Dave..flasher jaffa kate tone down the hate

Reactions: 8