Keeping Kate #3 - 54 yoghurts a week for Kate & Dave, bright orange foundation & shopping haul slave

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually said how much weight she gained this time round
A few lbs under 4 stone if you count what she has lost so far and then today she said she was 2st 4lb from pre pregnancy.
Also I probably shouldn’t care but I don’t know if she can’t count but she has coloured 22 lbs in on her chart but 14 + 1 + 3.5 + 2.5 = 21

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few lbs under 4 stone if you count what she has lost so far and then today she said she was 2st 4lb from pre pregnancy.
Also I probably shouldn’t care but I don’t know if she can’t count but she has coloured 22 lbs in on her chart but 14 + 1 + 3.5 + 2.5 = 21
She's a teacher too 😅 the mind boggles

Reactions: 2
Why has she dressed Evelyn in a KNITTED HAT in July 😂😂😂 I know it’s not exactly heatwave weather but seriously it’s not THAT cold!

Reactions: 11
Why has she dressed Evelyn in a KNITTED HAT in July 😂😂😂 I know it’s not exactly heatwave weather but seriously it’s not THAT cold!
I thought the same. She always has to hide her ears, she really doesn’t seem to like how her child looks!

Reactions: 4
Had to laugh at the virtual Slimmer of the Week certificate... do the rest of her SW group know that she birthed a baby which may have helped contribute to an enormous loss?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had to laugh at the virtual Slimmer of the Week certificate... do the rest of her SW group know that she birthed a baby which may have helped contribute to an enormous loss?!
To be fair to her, she got Slimmer of the Week for losing 2.5lb this week🙄 Fair enough she lost 14lb her first week but after that she’s been losing lbs as if you would when you first start and following the plan anyway.

Reactions: 1
To be fair to her, she got Slimmer of the Week for losing 2.5lb this week🙄 Fair enough she lost 14lb her first week but after that she’s been losing lbs as if you would when you first start and following the plan anyway.
Oh ok, fair enough. My bad for assuming it was for popping Alan the dream out

• Haha
Oh ok, fair enough. My bad for assuming it was for popping Alan the dream out
I’d assume she would have got slimmer of the month as well, maybe not bragged about that as it would have blatantly been because of that loss in her first week which would have been due to baby!

Last edited:
I’m local and I can assure you no hats are bloody needed!!! Stupid woman she is

I’d assume she would have got slimmer of the month as well, maybe not bragged about that as it would have blatantly been because of that loss in her first week which would have been due to baby!
thankfully she won’t get the month due to her birthing Alan. They don’t count your first weeks loss 😉

Just seen she's got a new single pram as well as the double we haven't seen she's just mentioned, what about her fancy joolz pram and the gifted egg? Not enough for Alan she had to have 2 more?!