Keeping Kate #3 - 54 yoghurts a week for Kate & Dave, bright orange foundation & shopping haul slave

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the weight isn't coming off quick enough with the feeding and excessive pumping!

Reactions: 6
Food haul time....what an absolute load of tit she has there....as always I struggle to see what she’s going to cobble together with that lot. And how much squash do they drink?!
I came here to say just this... they buy 2 huge bottles of squash weekly, at the least. and it’s the double strength stuff too... I bet Dave have never been given water on it’s own.

*has

Reactions: 3
I came here to say just this... they buy 2 huge bottles of squash weekly, at the least. and it’s the double strength stuff too... I bet Dave have never been given water on it’s own.

*has
Full of crap and additives. Not exactly great nutrition for a child on a regular basis!

😂😂 Not too much to tell, I don’t know her super well. I have friends who know her better, but I have known her for at least 10 years I’d say and she’s always had the moon face since being a teen!
Welcome friend, i know her too😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feel so sorry for the constant Annie Is a dream references! I only have one so far but I’ve never known anyone to compare like this

Reactions: 6
Just came on to say how easy breastfeeding is with Annie - maybe because you’ve done it before so you know what you’re doing?! Absolutely clueless how she comes across, or maybe she likes being smug!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Food haul time....what an absolute load of tit she has there....as always I struggle to see what she’s going to cobble together with that lot. And how much squash do they drink?!
She breastfeeding don’t you know?! 🤣 she needs to stay hydrated!!

(not a dig at breast feeders As I did!) just a dig at kate.

She has problems going for poos didnt she? Is she starting back on laxative related stuff?
I thought in one of the old threads somebody said she was addicted to laxatives?

Reactions: 1
She breastfeeding don’t you know?! 🤣 she needs to stay hydrated!!

(not a dig at breast feeders As I did!) just a dig at kate.

I thought in one of the old threads somebody said she was addicted to laxatives?
She abused laxatives for years and as a result she can't poo unless she sticks her fingers up her bum first!

(gosh, you couldn't make this stuff up, could you! 🙈)

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Feel so sorry for the constant Annie Is a dream references! I only have one so far but I’ve never known anyone to compare like this
I have 2, I recently had my second. But I never compare the two of them like she does. Id feel really hurt if my mum did that and recorded it for everyone on the Internet to hear about how she favoured my sister over me.

I have 2, I recently had my second. But I never compare the two of them like she does. Id feel really hurt if my mum did that and recorded it for everyone on the Internet to hear about how she favoured my sister over me.
It’s shocking!!

She abused laxatives for years and as a result she can't poo unless she sticks her fingers up her bum first!

(gosh, you couldn't make this stuff up, could you! 🙈)
Sorry but if people know this about you there’s something wrong 😂😂 what is with her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂 Not too much to tell, I don’t know her super well. I have friends who know her better, but I have known her for at least 10 years I’d say and she’s always had the moon face since being a teen!
Is it your friends who told Tattle that Sean cheated on her? It was either when they were at uni or just before the wedding?

• Wow
Is it your friends who told Tattle that Sean cheated on her? It was either when they were at uni or just before the wedding?
Omg I missed that! And there was I thinking they were goody two shoes Christians!!

I’ve had no time for Sean since he said he’d be gutted if it was a girl! So whilst Arnold or whatever she is called may be Kate’s fave she certainly won’t be Sean’s!

Omg I missed that! And there was I thinking they were goody two shoes Christians!!

I’ve had no time for Sean since he said he’d be gutted if it was a girl! So whilst Arnold or whatever she is called may be Kate’s fave she certainly won’t be Sean’s!
That's what she likes people to believe by the looks. I agree. My gut instinct is it's all bullshit and they'll be divorced in 5 years. I feel so sorry for Dave and Alan!

It was on one of her threads, may have been the first one🤔

Reactions: 5