Keeping Kate #3 - 54 yoghurts a week for Kate & Dave, bright orange foundation & shopping haul slave

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s should be embarrassed she’s a teacher, That spelling 😳 if I had a kid in her class I’d be reporting her to the school.

Reactions: 6
She’s should be embarrassed she’s a teacher, That spelling 😳 if I had a kid in her class I’d be reporting her to the school.
I’m a primary school teacher and I would be in so much trouble if a parent commented that they had seen half as much of me as we see of her! Can’t understand how she hasn’t been cautioned about it!

Reactions: 10
Do these people not realise how fake and insincere these adverts are?! Or do they just not care cos they’re getting free food/getting paid for it?!

Reactions: 5
Do tesco ask everyone to post the ad on the same day as well? Spread it out a bit maybe.

Reactions: 3
Why do I need to see her tit in a morning.
NO ONE GIVES A duck THAT YOU BREASTFEED.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The school she works at is also very religious. It’s the heart of the school, it’s in the prospectus thingy. I don’t know how she gets away with it

Reactions: 4
I love that she’s more prepared to flash her entire nip to Instagram than show poor Dave’s ears😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I often wonder if her school are aware of how much she posts. Surely they can’t be on board with such pictures? I wonder if anyone has ever contacted the school regarding her posts?

It does however make me question her professional judgement regarding safeguarding the children if she can’t see why a naked child in a paddling pool to 36,000 strangers is wrong.

Reactions: 10
I’m a primary school teacher and I would be in so much trouble if a parent commented that they had seen half as much of me as we see of her! Can’t understand how she hasn’t been cautioned about it!
Im a TA, cannot believe the level of nudity she shows. I don't care if you breastfeed or don't, but when you teach 7 year olds you shouldn't be sharing it to your 36K audience, i would get sacked, i had to sign a disclosure saying all of my social media's are private. It makes me so mad

Reactions: 7
Im a TA, cannot believe the level of nudity she shows. I don't care if you breastfeed or don't, but when you teach 7 year olds you shouldn't be sharing it to your 36K audience, i would get sacked, i had to sign a disclosure saying all of my social media's are private. It makes me so mad
Snap! I had to sign a disclosure to state I wouldn’t bring the school into disrepute through social media and that it was all private, locked down and secure.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Keeping Kate #4 burger nips for all to see, the perfect birth, me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 35