Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
North east here and I'd just call it a bread bun 😂
SAME!!! Originally from Lincolnshire moved to Notts and the looks I’d get when I would say bread bun 😂😂 sorry to say but 10 years here has changed me and I say cobs now 🙈

Reactions: 1
Depends what it is but 9/10 it’ll be a bread bun or a roll (it’s easier saying roll so my partner will know what I’m talking about with them being labelled rolls) other wise he has no idea and questions what a bun is 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just cant win

Question when you go into shops and bakeries do they have something other than rolls on the labels? Like if I went into Sainsburys they would say rolls on them but do they have barmcakes/baps/cobs on them? I have never bought a roll up north the reason I ask 😂
Depends what your buying. Branded ones like warburtons will be the same. It’s more of an area slang thing I think. Hotdog buns we call finger rolls crusty ones are crusty cobs and barm cakes are any soft hamburger style bun. That’s the last I’m saying on barm cake gate. I’m getting too involved😩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God knows how the woman makes a week of meals out of that Asda shop?! Unless they have yogurt for two meals each day?!

Reactions: 2
Are the park pictures she’s just posted recent? If so.. Why is Dave not wearing shoes? She’s nearly 2, surely she should be running around the park not being carried about?

I have wondered how they make a week of lunches and evening meals out of what they get on their weekly shop each time she posts! It all seems to be snack items.

That jambalaya was a baby sized portion... as if her portions are that small!!

That jambalaya was a baby sized portion... as if her portions are that small!!
She said in the comments she’d eaten a big bowl of yogurt and honey when she got in and was having another bowl afterwards. I understand well the pain of having to eat.right.now so I often have a snack between finishing work and having dinner...but why not eat a big enough portion at dinner that you then don’t need to have more of something else afterwards?!

The headband is back 🙄
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite so ridiculous as that headband on a child before! Why is there a doughnut attached to some fabric sat on her girls head? I think that’s something she’ll look back on and regret as it ruins what would be a cute picture of her daughter with that on her head!

Reactions: 4
Just watched her Asda haul (I actually like watching people’s shopping hauls to give me meal inspo for the week- don’t hate me 😂), she was well chuffed she came in at £6 under budget. £44 for a whole weeks shopping?! Except there’s only 3 meals there isn’t there Kate? What about the other 4 days? And no lunches 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
Just watched her Asda haul (I actually like watching people’s shopping hauls to give me meal inspo for the week- don’t hate me 😂), she was well chuffed she came in at £6 under budget. £44 for a whole weeks shopping?! Except there’s only 3 meals there isn’t there Kate? What about the other 4 days? And no lunches 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
And the fact it was practically identical to last weeks shop 🙈😳

How can anyone go through 18 kids yogurts, 4 protein yogurts, 2 tubs of yogurt and 8 smoothies in a week!!

Shopping hauls which imply that is their full spend for the week frustrate me. I remember talking to a work colleague about how much we spend each month on food. She said it was twice as much as her (for the same amount of people) but we quickly established she wasn’t including the £3 per day her and her boyfriend spend on lunchs or the 2 takeaway/meals out per week! As mentioned above, Kates shop includes 3 meals and no adult lunches so £44 clearly isn’t her shopping spend for the week!

Reactions: 6
There’s nothing hardly there!! A few snack items and stuff to fill the freezer for quick and easy things (frozen chopped veg), said it was under budget but if I spent that much on that pile of shite I’d feel annoyed.. SURELY she must have things already in like frozen chicken/meat, mince, other bits that she makes the meals around what she’s already got in the freezer iyswim??

Her pointing to things really annoy me also 😂😂😂 her fake tan looks horrendous..
Doesn’t like spending £2 on 18 yoghurts but doesn’t see that she could just get the Asda own ones?! Yes they might not be as nice but we get the Aldi own version and my 1 year old can’t tell me the difference, we use the term “tough tit” if you don’t like it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.