Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her oats haven’t come she’s blaming people bulk buying oats really!? Wine yes gin yes chocolate yes oats though!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watched her Asda haul (I actually like watching people’s shopping hauls to give me meal inspo for the week- don’t hate me 😂), she was well chuffed she came in at £6 under budget. £44 for a whole weeks shopping?! Except there’s only 3 meals there isn’t there Kate? What about the other 4 days? And no lunches 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

And so much yogurt!!! 😂

No wonder she has rubbish bowels or IBS (whatever bullshit she claims to have) when all she does is down yoghurt 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
There’s nothing hardly there!! A few snack items and stuff to fill the freezer for quick and easy things (frozen chopped veg), said it was under budget but if I spent that much on that pile of shite I’d feel annoyed.. SURELY she must have things already in like frozen chicken/meat, mince, other bits that she makes the meals around what she’s already got in the freezer iyswim??

Her pointing to things really annoy me also 😂😂😂 her fake tan looks horrendous..
Doesn’t like spending £2 on 18 yoghurts but doesn’t see that she could just get the Asda own ones?! Yes they might not be as nice but we get the Aldi own version and my 1 year old can’t tell me the difference, we use the term “tough tit” if you don’t like it
Her pointing annoys me too!!!

Wow my son has just started to eat the little yoghurts after his tea.
he has one A day (max)....if he has a smoothie for breakfast then he’ll have a biscuit or fruit for afters or even chocolate buttons.

He goes to nursery 2 days a week and my mums 1 day (similar set up with Dave surely since they are both at work)

I buy a 6 pack of yoghurts for him and we usually have one or 2 left by next weeks shop. I’m actually baffled at how the small baby gets through 18 yoghurts, 4 yoghurt pouches AND 4 smoothies in a WEEK!!! 😳😳😳
Oh! Plus mini rice puddings.

she’s never mentioned she’s a fussy eater who only eats dairy so come on Kate.

I’ve deleted Instagram but was wondering how Dave’s cot to bed transition was going? Oh and potty training... any updates?

I’ve deleted Instagram but was wondering how Dave’s cot to bed transition was going? Oh and potty training... any updates?
She’s not mentioned either recently. She was all set to start potty training in the new year but there’s not been a peep since, so hopefully she realises what a daft idea it was trying to potty train a 19 month old.

Reactions: 3
But apparently she's just "swollen".......no, no you're not swollen Kate. You're just a big gal. Because you have an uncontrollable appetite. You gorge. You binge. And you blame pregnancy as its easier to do so, than admit you've a problem with food, because you don't want the sheep to frown upon you.

She is worried about Sean because he works in the school with the keyworkers kids and she's scared of him passing on the germs yet she has been told to isolate but is out in the car 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is worried about Sean because he works in the school with the keyworkers kids and she's scared of him passing on the germs yet she has been told to isolate but is out in the car 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Yep because she will just see/use self isolation as an add on to her maternity leave 🙄

746C8BF5-BF7C-490E-B288-861D19343933.jpeg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT bleeping LINE!! What the hell was she thinking when she bought that colour?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thank you! It blew my mind too!

Christ she has ballooned 😳

This may explain why her face is “swollen” 128E0171-77A0-4922-ADFA-5AD8D7D730AA.jpeg

Last edited:
I did wonder if she’d do a weight gain post after Laura Emily but she’ll be too embarrassed! Laura has only gained a stone at 20 weeks. Kate will have gained at least 4!!

The irony of her last story post... about social distancing. Says the person who filmed herself in the car moaning about worrying her husband will bring the virus back from work. Hypocrite!

Size of her bleeping face jesus!...If she's swollen that much she needs to seek help..but doesn't need to bacause shes piled the weight on herself duck me! That foundation is bleeping awful too omg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.