Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh used to think she was more annoying and the guy was okay.... did she actually film him calling her the t word right next to her baby !
my little boy is 7 months younger than Dave and I’m aware of her trying to copy sounds and behaviour.
For primary school teachers too 🥴🙄

There are women out there that have absolutely nothing. And bleeping kate is getting a free bra. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the bra thing buy a bigger bra or don’t wear underwired if it’s uncomfortable it’s not hard?!

Reactions: 2
I'm not going to comment on her appearance/ where she lives/ what she does with her children but, as a teacher myself, I can't get over some of the bits she posts on a public account. I think it's ok to have an open account if you're just sharing bits and pieces but I keep thinking about the parents of her school being able to see her in her underwear as per this mornings post. I get embarrassed seeing parents in lidl with no make up on, let alone practically naked!

Reactions: 20
As if the Asda “haul” videos aren’t boring enough, explains it all came too just under £50 yet looks a complete waste of money and not worth the £50 she’s just spent, I understand you can’t get everything at 1 shop or you just prefer a “branded” product but Christ what a waste of money and don’t even get me started on her calling ROLLS “barm cakes” ... being from the NE I refuse to believe they’re called anything else 😂 they’re all clearly marked rolls 🙄 she should know what a roll is she’s got enough of them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The white/orange tan line 🙈
So sorry Kate but no one is that colour in Feb!

Reactions: 1
As if the Asda “haul” videos aren’t boring enough, explains it all came too just under £50 yet looks a complete waste of money and not worth the £50 she’s just spent, I understand you can’t get everything at 1 shop or you just prefer a “branded” product but Christ what a waste of money and don’t even get me started on her calling ROLLS “barm cakes” ... being from the NE I refuse to believe they’re called anything else 😂 they’re all clearly marked rolls 🙄 she should know what a roll is she’s got enough of them
Most places in the north west call them “barms” or “barm cakes” me included 🙃

Reactions: 5
Surely that’s just a regional thing? If I get some labelled ‘rolls’ I’ll call them cobs as I live in the East Midlands.. when I lived in the West Midlands I would call them batches.. that’s just what happens wherever you are from 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
See this is how boring jaffa Kate is.. everyone would rather discuss Bakery items than her sad little life😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I call them rolls (my partners from Hull so calls them bread cakes ) 😂 constantly wind each other up over what they’re called...
I’m not saying it’s wrong it’s just such a bore watching her shopping video that was 90% yoghurt products 🙄

Reactions: 1
I call them rolls (my partners from Hull so calls them bread cakes ) 😂 constantly wind each other up over what they’re called...
I’m not saying it’s wrong it’s just such a bore watching her shopping video that was 90% yoghurt products 🙄
I’m from the north west and call them barm cakes😂 agree she buys a lot of yoghurt can’t see many meals at all wtf are they eating all week

Question when you go into shops and bakeries do they have something other than rolls on the labels? Like if I went into Sainsburys they would say rolls on them but do they have barmcakes/baps/cobs on them? I have never bought a roll up north the reason I ask 😂

Question when you go into shops and bakeries do they have something other than rolls on the labels? Like if I went into Sainsburys they would say rolls on them but do they have barmcakes/baps/cobs on them? I have never bought a roll up north the reason I ask 😂
I live in South Wales, we call them baps here and they say baps on the label!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.