Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god I just went in her Facebook and shocked it’s not private.

Does anyone remember that girl Lucy? She was doing weight watchers and was engaged to that footballer (Tom adeyemi). She was in with keepingkate and lifethroughemseyes I’m sure. Wonder what she’s up to? Couldn’t find anything in here about her.

Reactions: 6
She ditched her account years ago now, I loved following her! She had her quirks (not taking pictures of her tea because of the lighting 😂) but she was pretty harmless. She always seemed quite lonely and isolated because of Tom's job moving them around so I hope she's OK

Reactions: 4
Diasgree with that- I shared mine not for my friends, but if they knew anyone else they might recommend to. My best mate's husband brother was looking for a house at the time and ended up buying ours!
what’s wrong with them finding it on zoopla? If I am looking for a house then that’s my first stop!

Reactions: 1
She ditched her account years ago now, I loved following her! She had her quirks (not taking pictures of her tea because of the lighting 😂) but she was pretty harmless. She always seemed quite lonely and isolated because of Tom's job moving them around so I hope she's OK

Yeh I loved following her too that’s why I was wondering if she was around. I knew she wanted more babies etc. I bet Fleur is adorable!

Kate bore off with your Asda shops .... no one gives a duck about your bleeping cucumber and shredded lettuce!!! Any original content coming soon?!!!

• Haha
Her face when she realised they left off the pizza.... jeez Kate is that all your life is 🤣

• Haha
I will never understand why you would take your warm breakfast and put it on a dirty lawn amongst bugs and germs to let it go cold whilst you take a picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kate bore off with your Asda shops .... no one gives a duck about your bleeping cucumber and shredded lettuce!!! Any original content coming soon?!!!
Loads of them aRe doing these ASDA shops all laid out on the work top while going through all the individual items on stories, she’s probably the 6tj one I’ve seen in less than a week, is it some some of ad?!

Reactions: 2
Loads of them aRe doing these ASDA shops all laid out on the work top while going through all the individual items on stories, she’s probably the 6tj one I’ve seen in less than a week, is it some some of ad?!
Its called begging 😂

They’ve all worked with ASDA before and/or been gifted stuff by their PR team.... I’m sure they’re supposed to declare that they’ve worked with them before because it can still be seen as advertising and they may or may not get another campaign with them?

They’ve all worked with ASDA before and/or been gifted stuff by their PR team.... I’m sure they’re supposed to declare that they’ve worked with them before because it can still be seen as advertising and they may or may not get another campaign with them?
Yep for 6 months after the collaboration #ad needs to be visible

god I just went in her Facebook and shocked it’s not private.

Does anyone remember that girl Lucy? She was doing weight watchers and was engaged to that footballer (Tom adeyemi). She was in with keepingkate and lifethroughemseyes I’m sure. Wonder what she’s up to? Couldn’t find anything in here about her.
I loved following Lucy.

From what I read between the lines with her (please someone correct me if I'm wrong)... But she had some sort of cancer scare? However she wanted to get to Fleur' s first birthday before stopping breastfeeding and starting treatment.

She was lovely and harmless. Funny how we all knew he was a footballer yet she was always so private about it!

Reactions: 3
I loved following Lucy.

From what I read between the lines with her (please someone correct me if I'm wrong)... But she had some sort of cancer scare? However she wanted to get to Fleur' s first birthday before stopping breastfeeding and starting treatment.

She was lovely and harmless. Funny how we all knew he was a footballer yet she was always so private about it!
I also remember her coming back for a bit and having a baby boy?

I loved following Lucy.

I had no idea about this and I’ve often wondered where she disappeared to! I enjoyed following her, she was a bit over the top sometimes but generally pretty harmless. I hope she’s fully recovered and enjoying family life.

What is with instagrammers getting their kids beds that are so low down to the ground?

Ugh used to think she was more annoying and the guy was okay.... did she actually film him calling her the t word right next to her baby !
my little boy is 7 months younger than Dave and I’m aware of her trying to copy sounds and behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.