Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t be fooled, it’s literally next door to the landfill and virtually on the fishing docks - the smell for 9 months a year is vomit inducing. Oh and the town is extremely rough, and I mean extremely rough
I agree with this. They made a police documentary about it a few years ago.

I still can’t believe they’re both teachers. Kate cannot spell! Neither her nor her husband seem professional. Even basic things like keeping your social media profiles private aren’t done.

Still in shock her husband said he’d be gutted if they had a girl.

Can’t believe the hat she has Dave in today!!! That Dave supposedly chose herself! Yeah right!

Reactions: 5
It’s the constant swallowing/clearing her throat/smacking of lips / mouth noises on the story that have made me unfollow.
it’s literally
*look left* just popped on quickly to tell you
*clears throat*
*looks right*
about this crap someone sent me
*clears throat*
Because a lot of people have been wondering
*smirks at Sean while clearing throat and eyerolling*
Where I’ve goT them from and whaT They are

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the constant swallowing/clearing her throat/smacking of lips / mouth noises on the story that have made me unfollow.
it’s literally
*look left* just popped on quickly to tell you
*clears throat*
*looks right*
about this crap someone sent me
*clears throat*
Because a lot of people have been wondering
*smirks at Sean while clearing throat and eyerolling*
Where I’ve goT them from and whaT They are
Oh god I agree!! It’s seriously irritating! It’s like she’s always chewing on cotton wool! *smack lips for 1000 time this sentence*

Reactions: 2
So it’s been said but... why wouldn’t you take the cage down for pictures, it would look miles bigger!

Also... can’t believe how open her social media is.

Finally... she posted that pram up for sale for £399 in January on her Facebook. She’s pregnant? Would you not just keep it? I mean I don’t have kids and growing up it was very much a share with siblings scenario but the amount you’d spend on a new one for how long?!?

Reactions: 6
Don’t be fooled, it’s literally next door to the landfill and virtually on the fishing docks - the smell for 9 months a year is vomit inducing. Oh and the town is extremely rough, and I mean extremely rough
I find this very rude, i am from the same town & it isn't rough at all! There are 'rough' areas sure.. but the town as a whole? Definitely not

ROFL!
Curious as I CANNOT believe you can buy a house for this price. Googled Fleetwood..... that explains why she was constantly pumping.... must be a fleetwood thing 😂😂😂
We bought a 3 bed semi in cheshire 4 years ago for 139k, even now its only worth 160k. You need to relocate 😂😂

We bought a 3 bed semi in cheshire 4 years ago for 139k, even now its only worth 160k. You need to relocate 😂😂
I know! Mine cost 3x that on outskirts of London for an equivalent house 😢 could live mortgage free if we relocated.... very tempting!

Find it odd that She is happy to share her house listing on her Facebook....not like one of her mates on a whim is going to decide to buy her house- I have all sorts of people on my Facebook thatI wouldn’t particularly like to see the entire interior of my house or how much it’s on the market for.... it’s all a bit ‘look at me’ don’t know why I am suprised mind!

Reactions: 5
Jeez, we bought a 3 bed semi two years ago on the Surrey border and have renovated it throughout. It’s now worth £425k+ we could lose our mortgage up your way 😳

Reactions: 1
Jeez, we bought a 3 bed semi two years ago on the Surrey border and have renovated it throughout. It’s now worth £425k+ we could lose our mortgage up your way 😳
We did it....sold a flat in London, moved to Leeds bought a 3 bed house. We’re not quite mortgage free but that’s only because we want to do some work....plan to be in next 5 years. I would 110% recommend it to anyone.

Reactions: 3
You’d think it would be more expensive, what with being SO CLOSE TO THE SUN. 🍊🌝

(Yes, I know that’s a moon)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find this very rude, i am from the same town & it isn't rough at all! There are 'rough' areas sure.. but the town as a whole? Definitely not
Anyone who lives/knows/works on the Fylde Coast knows exactly what Fleetwood is like and the whole town is definitely rough - no amount of new build estates will change the people, just have a nip down to Asda & look around. Nowt wrong with rough - I’m from rough area - what I was getting at is it’s not going to cost £300k for a 3 bed semi with a view of a landfill in a town where half the inhabitants are zombied on spice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.