Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been searching for the bleeping house for ages man! Finally found it 😂

Her bio tells you where she lives..

I’m keen for a nosey can someone refine my search 😂

location is in her Bio.. 3 bed semi detached house..
someone has posted a screen shot of a pic of Kate in a frame .. this has the estate agents logo stamped on it 😬

Reactions: 1
Her house is a steal in my opinion! and this is coming from Hull 😂 I personally couldn’t think of anything worse during pregnancy but you’ve got to get content haven’t you! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Been searching for the bleeping house for ages man! Finally found it 😂

Her bio tells you where she lives..

location is in her Bio.. 3 bed semi detached house..
someone has posted a screen shot of a pic of Kate in a frame .. this has the estate agents logo stamped on it 😬
price range? 😂

Reactions: 1
Now this I don’t agree with wtf I’ve got a 3 year old I couldn’t imagine her in that cage
It's bleeping weird if you ask me. A baby I totally understand while you get bits done in the kitchen but she's a whole grown ass toddler

Is that even safe to put a baby in it’s own room that young?!
No it absolutely is not. Moronic person.

also I might have missed someone else say it and be a bit behind but why does Dave get put in a farm style cage?!🥴

No it absolutely is not. Moronic person.

also I might have missed someone else say it and be a bit behind but why does Dave get put in a farm style cage?!🥴
literally just read back through comments lol. My kid is a couple of months older than Dave and there’s no way I’d put her in a cage, it’s the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. Some people really just have kids as accessories😑

also, my kid her dads big head too but I don’t care 😂❤

Last edited:
I cannot find her house listing! Is someone allowed to direct message me it or is that not allowed admin? Xxxx

Her name is Kate Hogarth and she has very publicly shared the listing to her house on Facebook.
Got it! OMG at her public profile as a teacher! I’m a teacher and I’d hate knowing any parents could have such an insight into my personal life.

Got it! OMG at her public profile as a teacher! I’m a teacher and I’d hate knowing any parents could have such an insight into my personal life.
Ps) thank you.

As if they didn’t dissemble or hide the baby jail for the photos! It takes up so much space!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she has her facebook as public. Surely thats a no no for a teacher? The house photos made me laugh, they could of moved that picture of her and Dave's pen for the official photo's!! Nice house mind. That would cost around 150k where i am, up north 🤣

I think if she wore v-necks or slightly more low cut tops her face wouldn’t look quite as huge but it’s these high-neck tops that go right up to her neck that just make her head look huge.

Oh my gosh .... so strange to dress a child like this!
I think she goes to a dance class & this is her dance wear if you look at her grid post

I can't believe she has her facebook as public. Surely thats a no no for a teacher? The house photos made me laugh, they could of moved that picture of her and Dave's pen for the official photo's!! Nice house mind. That would cost around 150k where i am, up north 🤣
I was laughing at the photo of her in a frame on the floor 😂

lovely house & refreshing not to see grey in every room!

Why does she keep her nearly 2 (??) year old in a cage?
It’s a play pen lol. I’m considering one for my 1 year old as I can’t even pee now without her wrecking the place 😂

Last edited:
That sort of house would be at least £400k where I am from. 😭

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.