Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The housemove doesn’t surprise me!
Kate and Sean seem to be a couple who are always looking ahead to the next thing!
Kate blocked me on insta when I replied to one of her stories. It was names they were thinking of for the next baby (this was about a year ago).
I messaged her and told her to enjoy the baby she had and not take it for granted that there would be a next one.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone who lives/knows/works on the Fylde Coast knows exactly what Fleetwood is like and the whole town is definitely rough - no amount of new build estates will change the people, just have a nip down to Asda & look around. Nowt wrong with rough - I’m from rough area - what I was getting at is it’s not going to cost £300k for a 3 bed semi with a view of a landfill in a town where half the inhabitants are zombied on spice.
I literally disagree with you entirely, i wasn't aiming at the housing costs at all, there are very rough streets further down town and the odd street here and there, i have always lived in the nice part i suppose🤷🏻‍♀️

Just seen the house listing and what annoys me the most is the toilet paper is the wrong way round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Moaning about Peppa Pig World only half open due to Storm Dennis, surly to God she knew it was bad weather this weekend. Its obvious for safety reasons it would either close or close early.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but she knew the forecast for this weekend, it’s not exactly a surprise. As for moaning half of it is closed would she rather they keep it all open and then poor Dave get hurt 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Most outdoor attractions would have put a message out on their website/socials advising of their precautions for this weekend, she just clearly didn’t check.

Reactions: 3
Those houses where she lives are so cheap, it must be an absolute tit hole town. Constantly surprised she doesn’t live in a caravan tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know! Mine cost 3x that on outskirts of London for an equivalent house 😢 could live mortgage free if we relocated.... very tempting!

Find it odd that She is happy to share her house listing on her Facebook....not like one of her mates on a whim is going to decide to buy her house- I have all sorts of people on my Facebook thatI wouldn’t particularly like to see the entire interior of my house or how much it’s on the market for.... it’s all a bit ‘look at me’ don’t know why I am suprised mind!
Diasgree with that- I shared mine not for my friends, but if they knew anyone else they might recommend to. My best mate's husband brother was looking for a house at the time and ended up buying ours!

Reactions: 2
Why would you even bother going peppa pig world in this weather. Storm Dennis has being predicted all week so it’s hardly a surprise.

Poor Dave will be blown off her feet and must be frozen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She still uses a double barrelled name at work, rather than just Mrs H.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Peppa pig world did put notices on socials about not fully opening as I saw them in the last few days (mum of a peppa obsessed toddler here)

I know you shouldn’t laugh at kids but why the duck have they put 2 furry bollocks on Dave’s head 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just looked back again at the photos from the other day at PP world. Why on Earth she’s wearing that headband I’ll never know. It does absolutely nothing for her, all it does is emphasise the top heavy shape of her face! I feel like my face is shaped fairly similarly to hers and I would never dream of putting one of those things on because I know how stupid it would look! Also, a mini dress in the middle of a storm? Really?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.