Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her being your kids teacher and meeting her at parents evening. You just know she would judge everything about the parents and talk down to them. Wonder if she changes her pupils names too?

Reactions: 6
Every time I see the name Dave I always think of The Royale Family and Denise with baby Dave 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would someone ever tell that woman grow up, act & dress her age. She’s too old for the long extensions aswell & I can’t even start on the outfit. Mutton dressed as lamb🤣

• Haha
FFS look at the state of her. Dave’s nan dresses like a teenager

• Haha
Genuine question here, but is a doula something that is commonly used by pregnant women?
I know it’s something the rich/ famous etc etc wouldn’t contemplate giving birth without but is it something the average Joe uses often?

Genuine question here, but is a doula something that is commonly used by pregnant women?
I know it’s something the rich/ famous etc etc wouldn’t contemplate giving birth without but is it something the average Joe uses often?
I've never known anyone to use one. It's not something I, or anyone I'm friends with, would be able to afford even had we been up our own arses like Kate is

Reactions: 1
I've never known anyone to use one. It's not something I, or anyone I'm friends with, would be able to afford even had we been up our own arses like Kate is
Thank you! This is what I thought! Then wondered if I was deluded, alas it’s just Kate being a dick!

Thank you! This is what I thought! Then wondered if I was deluded, alas it’s just Kate being a dick!
Yes i think she's another that thinks she's the only woman to ever have a baby. I get it with the first one, we're all naive about it because we don't know what to expect and listen to all the bullshit you see in the pregnancy magazines. I'm gathering Sean was as useless as he looks when she had Dave and that's why she's decided she wants someone else there his time. Personally i would choose my mum or a close friend, not waste hundreds of pounds on a stranger.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.