Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not that I feel in the slightest bit sorry for her, after all she chooses to be deceitful but this must be exhausting! I dabbled very briefly with a weight loss page and o just wouldn’t post if i was off plan -therefore rarely posted 😂 it must be exhausting to continue portraying a lie to everyone
She just wants to be insta famous so she tries to play the game... she's just not very good at it 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I couldn't be arsed with it all, there's no way I'd let some compliments and free gifts from strangers matter to me as much as they do to Kate

Reactions: 1
Honestly don’t know how she does it!? Is her mum not seriously worried that she’s gained TWO stone halfway through her pregnancy? 36 weeks here and I’m 1.5 stone up, not put any weight on since about 25 weeks and gained most of my weight in the first twelve weeks. I’ve ate awfully this pregnancy, we’re renovating and in between working and having a toddler I’ve quite often forgot to buy food/make dinner so we’ve eaten LOADS of takeaways - literally about 2 a week (not proud of this 😂😂) and I’ve still managed to maintain an Ok weight gain! Oh and I’ve got SPD so haven’t been able to even go for a walk with the dog for about 10 weeks either. She must be seriously packing away the calories to have gained so much, I actually feel sorry for her sometimes, but then the cynic in me thinks maybe she does it on purpose so she can say she’s lost a HUGE amount post pregnancy?
I think that’s a bit unfair to say as everyone is different at different stages. I remember Lucy Mecklenburgh had a story on her Instagram saying she’d gained 2 stone just before the end of the second trimester and she’s a health/fitness freak. I’m 27 weeks and haven’t yet gained 2 stone but I have put on about a stone and a half and I’m a size 10 normally and still fitting into some size 10 dresses of mine (stretchy ones) so I think everyone must just hold and carry differently as I don’t look like I’ve gained excessively!

But yeah as for Kate she gained a lot the first 12 weeks and 7 stone in her last pregnancy is just shocking! But I do think 1-3 stone gain can be deemed normal

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
would add that after two children and ditching the diets I am the lightest I have ever been in my adult life despite being on diets since I was 14.

For most diets don’t work and instagram as a weight loss tool certainly doesn’t. Ironically hunger directed Eating was a turning point for me but I actually read the book and followed the principles in private without posting about it on insta and repeatedly tagging the author/ other people following it with big follower counts. Funnily enough when you do that rather than just trying to boost your follower list it’s actually a great book and has changed my life!
Everyone gains differently but 7 stone is obviously a lot.
I gained the majority of mine in the last few weeks and ate terribly throughout my whole pregnancy!

I'm not at the lowest of my adult life so I know it can be lost etc...

Posting pictures of small portions and ballooning in size. She is actually off her head does she not realise she is making herself look like more of an idiot? She should definitely sign up for that programme Secret Eaters if it’s still on TV.
Can’t wait to see more bump (flump) pictures.

Reactions: 2
I think that’s a bit unfair to say as everyone is different at different stages. I remember Lucy Mecklenburgh had a story on her Instagram saying she’d gained 2 stone just before the end of the second trimester and she’s a health/fitness freak. I’m 27 weeks and haven’t yet gained 2 stone but I have put on about a stone and a half and I’m a size 10 normally and still fitting into some size 10 dresses of mine (stretchy ones) so I think everyone must just hold and carry differently as I don’t look like I’ve gained excessively!

But yeah as for Kate she gained a lot the first 12 weeks and 7 stone in her last pregnancy is just shocking! But I do think 1-3 stone gain can be deemed normal
No I completely agree, everyone gains differently! My point was I’ve been eating crap and I’ve managed to not gain loads, how can she be gaining so much so quickly (not for the first time!) if she’s doing slimming world? I’d be really concerned if I was her mum!

No I completely agree, everyone gains differently! My point was I’ve been eating crap and I’ve managed to not gain loads, how can she be gaining so much so quickly (not for the first time!) if she’s doing slimming world? I’d be really concerned if I was her mum!
Sorry didn’t realise what you meant! I totally agree she’s definitely scoffing sweets and chocolate on the side she can’t be following SW properly

Sorry didn’t realise what you meant! I totally agree she’s definitely scoffing sweets and chocolate on the side she can’t be following SW properly
No she really can’t be! It’s sad though cause it’s just SO unhealthy for her and her baby!

I’m in my first trimester at the moment, suffering badly with sickness more or less 24/7 and I can totally see how it would be easy to gain a fair chunk during the first 12 weeks. The only thing that stops me feeling sick is eating carbs every couple of hours and I’m so nauseous that the thought of anything more than a gentle stroll makes me want to die. I’m already overweight so conscious of not gaining lots, but at the same time I’ve got to do what I can to get through the day! I don’t remember her mentioning that she’s been particularly sick though?

Reactions: 5
I’m in my first trimester at the moment, suffering badly with sickness more or less 24/7 and I can totally see how it would be easy to gain a fair chunk during the first 12 weeks. The only thing that stops me feeling sick is eating carbs every couple of hours and I’m so nauseous that the thought of anything more than a gentle stroll makes me want to die. I’m already overweight so conscious of not gaining lots, but at the same time I’ve got to do what I can to get through the day! I don’t remember her mentioning that she’s been particularly sick though?
This is what happened with me! I had to eat ready salted crisps first thing in the morning everyday just to stop feeling sick 😂 anything remotely healthy turned my stomach and by 12 weeks I’d gained nearly a stone! My advise would be listen to your body - if you feel like you need carbs eat them! Honestly at some point you will stop feeling like that and that’s when you have to reign it in a bit and again listen to your body - don’t eat for the sake of it if you’re not actually hungry. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy! 🥰

Her meals look utter tit. So funny how she only posts her main meals, I bet she eats like an utter pig during the day

Wonder how potty training is going 🤔
A friend of mine has just abandoned their attempts because her little one just isn’t quite ready. She’s at least 9 months older than Dave and is having pretty full on conversations! There’s no way poor Dave is going to be anywhere near ready for a while yet!

Reactions: 7
A friend of mine has just abandoned their attempts because her little one just isn’t quite ready. She’s at least 9 months older than Dave and is having pretty full on conversations! There’s no way poor Dave is going to be anywhere near ready for a while yet!
Dave 😭🤣🤣

• Heart
Dave why are you eating nanny’s cakes?
oh duck off Kate you crank

• Haha
Evelyn is in a high chair so kate has given her a cake. Why is she asking why shes eating 'ninnys' cakes? Kate shes eating one because you gave her one you bleeping clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really does seem like a total snobby witch & speaks to dave like a total c*nt. She's disgusting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.