Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be an extreme yoyo dieter and even I “only” put on a couple of stone in my pregnancies (one of which lasted almost 42 long weeks!). I don’t understand how you can stuff yourself silly when pregnant, I was so careful about being healthy for the good of the babies I was growing! Afterwards is a different story though, I ate tit because of the sleep deprivation 😆

Reactions: 4
I would really love to know what she eats day to day. What she posts on the gram is only a snippet, definitely a secret eater. Porridge and shite on those grandma plates isn’t what she is only eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would really love to know what she eats day to day. What she posts on the gram is only a snippet, definitely a secret eater. Porridge and shite on those grandma plates isn’t what she is only eating.
She definitely doesn’t eat like that all the time and she’s definitely not doing #slimmingworldpregnancy. She’s completely kidding herself.

Part of me wonders if she got pregnant again as an excuse to be a fat duck. She certainly doesn’t seem to enjoy motherhood

• Haha
Reactions: 13
shite on those grandma plates
HAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: 2
I had a 10lb 7 baby and managed to only put on 2 stone. I was fat beforehand and was so worried about weight gain further as I wanted to loose weight before having another baby to be healthier ready for pregnancy as the mental side to miscarriages meant I’d ate the contents of ASDA and Tesco combined and piled weight on. But 2 stone and 10lb7 baby I pretty much dropped everything over the first few weeks of parenthood. She must be eating constantly as baby weighs next to nothing

Oh my god those “Persian kofta kebabs” look like shits on a stick 😩😩😩
Didn't she tell the whole of insta before, that she had poo problems and had to poke around up there to get it out? 🤣 I wouldn't be accepting an invite to tea anytime soon...

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her meal tonight once again tagged as slimming world despite the fact that she clearly isnt following slimming world. You dont pack that kind of weight on eating those kind of portion sizes/meals. She must be scoffing all the biscuits inbetween her insta perfect meals

Reactions: 5
Regular exercise and following slimming world 🤥 yet piling it on. 🤔 Not a good advertisement for them!

Anyone who has ever tried to lose weight knows that you can’t out exercise a bad diet, and I can’t see how she’s following SW to the letter (nor should she be in my opinion, specially while pregnant).
I actually feel a bit sorry for her. Well, not for her personally, every time I see a video of her talking she comes across as awful, but I see a lot of my own weight struggles in her behaviour. And I do feel sorry for Dave and Dave 2, specially if it’s another girl. She’s obviously got a really troubled relationship with food, exercise and body image and she will absolutely end up passing that onto her kids. It’s a real shame.

Reactions: 5
From what I can remember she did this in her last pregnancy, was clever with her pics until 'that pic' of her in the dress at someone's wedding which showed her 7 stone gain 😲 she also made out she was in the gym quite often. I used to think wow, fair play to you I'd never have the energy to work full-time and go to the gym, diet etc while pregnant... then I saw how much weight she'd stacked on 😲😲 I don't think she's ever honest what she's really up to behind the scenes.

From what I can remember she did this in her last pregnancy, was clever with her pics until 'that pic' of her in the dress at someone's wedding which showed her 7 stone gain 😲 she also made out she was in the gym quite often. I used to think wow, fair play to you I'd never have the energy to work full-time and go to the gym, diet etc while pregnant... then I saw how much weight she'd stacked on 😲😲 I don't think she's ever honest what she's really up to behind the scenes.
not that I feel in the slightest bit sorry for her, after all she chooses to be deceitful but this must be exhausting! I dabbled very briefly with a weight loss page and o just wouldn’t post if i was off plan -therefore rarely posted 😂 it must be exhausting to continue portraying a lie to everyone

She’s definitely got major issues with food, which a lot of people have, but I feel like when she posts about going to the gym/eating healthily she’s doing it to justify it to herself. She’s admitted in the past she is a massive binge eater so I would guess she’s still doing that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Honestly don’t know how she does it!? Is her mum not seriously worried that she’s gained TWO stone halfway through her pregnancy? 36 weeks here and I’m 1.5 stone up, not put any weight on since about 25 weeks and gained most of my weight in the first twelve weeks. I’ve ate awfully this pregnancy, we’re renovating and in between working and having a toddler I’ve quite often forgot to buy food/make dinner so we’ve eaten LOADS of takeaways - literally about 2 a week (not proud of this 😂😂) and I’ve still managed to maintain an Ok weight gain! Oh and I’ve got SPD so haven’t been able to even go for a walk with the dog for about 10 weeks either. She must be seriously packing away the calories to have gained so much, I actually feel sorry for her sometimes, but then the cynic in me thinks maybe she does it on purpose so she can say she’s lost a HUGE amount post pregnancy?

not that I feel in the slightest bit sorry for her, after all she chooses to be deceitful but this must be exhausting! I dabbled very briefly with a weight loss page and o just wouldn’t post if i was off plan -therefore rarely posted 😂 it must be exhausting to continue portraying a lie to everyone
would add that after two children and ditching the diets I am the lightest I have ever been in my adult life despite being on diets since I was 14.

For most diets don’t work and instagram as a weight loss tool certainly doesn’t. Ironically hunger directed Eating was a turning point for me but I actually read the book and followed the principles in private without posting about it on insta and repeatedly tagging the author/ other people following it with big follower counts. Funnily enough when you do that rather than just trying to boost your follower list it’s actually a great book and has changed my life!

would add that after two children and ditching the diets I am the lightest I have ever been in my adult life despite being on diets since I was 14.

For most diets don’t work and instagram as a weight loss tool certainly doesn’t. Ironically hunger directed Eating was a turning point for me but I actually read the book and followed the principles in private without posting about it on insta and repeatedly tagging the author/ other people following it with big follower counts. Funnily enough when you do that rather than just trying to boost your follower list it’s actually a great book and has changed my life!
Haha I forgot about when she attempted this! 🤣

100% this 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.