Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not just give her kid normal ketchup? Or mainstream kids ketchup like Milly's if she's gonna be a knob about sugar? No she's had to get Dave artisinal children's ketchup and jam at £3.60 a jar.

Reactions: 12
Not wanting to give Dave anything processed but she was happy shovelling anything in her gob when she was pregnant with her and gained 7 stone. Hmm that makes sense. And why does she speak to Dave like that she speaks down to her I think! I dread to think what she’s like at work

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dave. Why are you in an umbrella..

The real question is for you Jaffa Cake. Why have you left her alone so that she’s got the umbrella up in the house in the first place. Just so you can brag about your over priced tomato ketchup..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fibre One with natural yoghurt and strawberries, all for 90 calories. So, by that calculation, the yoghurt and strawberries must be calorie free 🤔 no wonder she’s piling it on even though she’s ‘dieting’

Fibre One with natural yoghurt and strawberries, all for 90 calories. So, by that calculation, the yoghurt and strawberries must be calorie free 🤔 no wonder she’s piling it on even though she’s ‘dieting’
Doesn’t want Dave eating loads of processed food and sugars and then advertises this....? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is the problem with slimming world - nobody needs to eat 5 yogurts in a bowl but because it’s “free” it’s supposedly fine...

• Haha
That is the problem with slimming world - nobody needs to eat 5 yogurts in a bowl but because it’s “free” it’s supposedly fine...
Someone tried to convince me to do it recently (because I said I need to lose weight) and when I looked at what you can eat I was horrified. NOT healthy at all.

Reactions: 1
Someone tried to convince me to do it recently (because I said I need to lose weight) and when I looked at what you can eat I was horrified. NOT healthy at all.
It is IF you follow it properly. Lots of instagrammers and consultants do not advertise the plan properly and with people like Kate with binging issues it’s not the best suited plan as they eat unlimited ‘free’ food. The plan is to eat until you are full, not keep going as food is free.

Reactions: 4
I hate those ads which are clearly press photos. That’s not her work surface! It really gets on my nerves that she thinks her followers are so thick they’ll buy this shite

Reactions: 4
I hate those ads which are clearly press photos. That’s not her work surface! It really gets on my nerves that she thinks her followers are so thick they’ll buy this shite
And it’s false advertising because it reads like the whole dessert is just 90 calories.

Reactions: 3
It is IF you follow it properly. Lots of instagrammers and consultants do not advertise the plan properly and with people like Kate with binging issues it’s not the best suited plan as they eat unlimited ‘free’ food. The plan is to eat until you are full, not keep going as food is free.
THIS!!!!! If you follow the influencers/instagrammer version of SW then no, it isn’t healthy and it doesn’t work. However, if you follow the 3 pretty basic steps as they are intended and focus on “eating until satisfied” then it does work. By filling up on low calorie “free” foods, fruit & veg you will put yourself into a calorie deficit which we all know is the “secret” to weight loss.

On social media, there is too much emphasis on the best use of syns (my consultant puts it perfectly “you can have upto 15syns a day, your not going to get any awards & nobody is going to applaud you If you use them all everyday, but they are there if you need them”), calorific fakeaways and the “amazing puddings” that only use your HEB & 12syns that look good on a photo but actually taste like tit - just use your syns on a real piece of cake once in a while instead of these horrid creations every bloody night FFS, that everyone losses sight of the actual basic principles of the plan.

Reactions: 13
THIS!!!!! If you follow the influencers/instagrammer version of SW then no, it isn’t healthy and it doesn’t work. However, if you follow the 3 pretty basic steps as they are intended and focus on “eating until satisfied” then it does work. By filling up on low calorie “free” foods, fruit & veg you will put yourself into a calorie deficit which we all know is the “secret” to weight loss.

On social media, there is too much emphasis on the best use of syns (my consultant puts it perfectly “you can have upto 15syns a day, your not going to get any awards & nobody is going to applaud you If you use them all everyday, but they are there if you need them”), calorific fakeaways and the “amazing puddings” that only use your HEB & 12syns that look good on a photo but actually taste like tit - just use your syns on a real piece of cake once in a while instead of these horrid creations every bloody night FFS, that everyone losses sight of the actual basic principles of the plan.
This ! I lost 5 stone on the plan in the day’s before Instagram was a thing - I’m still at that target weight 5 years on & that’s because I follow the plan not the instragammers version of the plan ! They crack me up with the fake cakes for breakfast etc

Reactions: 12
I'm howling again at all the
This ! I lost 5 stone on the plan in the day’s before Instagram was a thing - I’m still at that target weight 5 years on & that’s because I follow the plan not the instragammers version of the plan ! They crack me up with the fake cakes for breakfast etc
Totally agree....all the tweaks are just not needed. That's the whole point of sw you're changing your lifestyle so they say, not looking for ways to cheat the plan.

Totally agree....all the tweaks are just not needed. That's the whole point of sw you're changing your lifestyle so they say, not looking for ways to cheat the plan.
Margaret doesn’t like the tweaks

That’s the SW proprietor by the way... haha

Margaret doesn’t like the tweaks

That’s the SW proprietor by the way... haha
Oh yeah Madge the SW mothership .. the one who doesn't syn all those cocktail she sips in the Med 🤣

I was meant to say I'm howling at all Dave mentions on this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.