Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate those ads which are clearly press photos. That’s not her work surface! It really gets on my nerves that she thinks her followers are so thick they’ll buy this shite
Someone commented this on insta and she replied that it’s a photo backdrop 😂 it’s never been a photo backdrop, she 100% did not take that photo. I see you Kate 👀

Reactions: 1
Gosh she’s put two stone on already at 22 weeks. I think it’s fair to say she is heading for a 4-5 stone gain. Although I suppose that’s an improvement from the 7 stone she gained last time!

Reactions: 6
Gosh she’s put two stone on already at 22 weeks. I think it’s fair to say she is heading for a 4-5 stone gain. Although I suppose that’s an improvement from the 7 stone she gained last time!
How can she tag #slimmingworldpregnancy, she’s gained the max you are expected to gain in 9 months in half of that... 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm 18 weeks and gained 2lbs so I hope she continues posting her weight gains to make me feel better about my growing bod 😂

Reactions: 15
Her gain is nothing to do with her pregnancy. She’s just been eating unhealthily and blaming it on being pregnant!!

Reactions: 7
I can only think that her eating is so disordered that she is now eating her ‘normal’ way 24/7 which leads to the excessive weight gain rather than her ‘diet’ eating which must be extremely restrictive. Either way it is unhealthy! I don’t eat particularly well, and the last 8 weeks due to family members being critical ill there has been alot of takeaways and eating food when we can - yet at 14 weeks pregnant I’ve only put on 5lbs!

Reactions: 3
I thought I had gained loads during pregnancy as I didn't eat well at all due to mental health issues. I however gained 2 stone and by the time baby was a week old I was back at my booking weight. All I gained was pregnancy weight of placenta, baby. Blood volume etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.