Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been mugged off with those outfits! They are hideous, but we know her taste is pretty bad. But £20?! 🤣

“And why did you not like the name Arfur?”

Probably because he didn’t realise you couldn’t pronounce Arthur. Wooow how is she a teacher? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where are the two dresses for £20 have I missed them?
I’m howling at her hiring a doula to help her have a natural birth!
you cannot plan a baby’s birth with or without a doula! What will be will be! She’s wired!

Reactions: 4
Clearly doing a Q&A cause Lil got loads of questions doing hers. She really is a narcissistic duck isn’t she

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get why these big accounts follower’s treat them like celebrities. It’s so hilarious.

Reactions: 4
Soooo she literally got pregnant the same time she got pregnant with Evelyn?
And yes, you are lucky you conceived first time with both 👍🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 2
Where are the two dresses for £20 have I missed them?
I’m howling at her hiring a doula to help her have a natural birth!
you cannot plan a baby’s birth with or without a doula! What will be will be! She’s wired!
I so wanted to reply to this on her stories! I wanted a VBAC and tried as hard as I could. But your options are limited with induction if you’ve had a c section and you most likely end up with one if you’ve had one before and don’t go in to labour naturally. Hiring a doula is not going to mean she doesn’t end up with a c section 🤣 as long as both her and the baby are healthy does it really matter how she delivers?!

Soooo she literally got pregnant the same time she got pregnant with Evelyn?
And yes, you are lucky you conceived first time with both 👍🏻🖕🏻
I honestly don’t understand why anyone answers the question about how quickly they conceived. 1. It’s one way to alienate the TTC community that follow you and 2. It’s almost bragging that you didn’t struggle. I’d have more respect if she said I’m not answering because every couple is different.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t understand why anyone answers the question about how quickly they conceived. 1. It’s one way to alienate the TTC community that follow you and 2. It’s almost bragging that you didn’t struggle. I’d have more respect if she said I’m not answering because every couple is different.
Exactly. Just like rubbing salt into the wound for many many people, myself included!

It comes across as very smug. As did her face in the labour stories.
Between her and a couple of others of her clan that have already had babies or due them! It’s like a kick in teeth when you hear they conceived first time when your trying yourself and it’s not happening at all! They’ve all said the same oh we are so lucky it happened first time for us blah blah blah 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
It comes across as very smug. As did her face in the labour stories.
Would love to slap her 🤣🤣🤣not while pregnant obviously! Even before she had kids I thought she was a smug cow 🙃🖕🏻 Get fucked Kate, Katie... whoever you are 🙃🙃🙃

Sorry, having a bad day today and people like her piss me off living in their little bubble 😡 Helping my friend try to rebuild her life with 3 children in tow after a house fire! That’s realistic and the real world unlike her perfectness 😑

Reactions: 3
I agree she is a smug cow. And yes cow.. recent photo on insta looks like she is piling it on. Not seen any posts about her weight loss updates. 1 workout a week and a bowl of porridge isn’t working for her clearly

Reactions: 1
Her face is starting to resemble when she was pregnant with Dave. She's totally in denial about what she eats. Grams the fake. Hides the real.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.