Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enter the beans on a counter photo ๐Ÿ‘ yes Klarissa that's a center parcs kitchen not your own ๐Ÿ™„ you've been seen ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 2
What can we do guys, should we contact center parcs to make them aware? I know they have been emailed before but maybe some more to let them know they are on site so even the pool staff etc can be told to keep an eye?? I actually feel sick to my stomach thinking there's family's with kids and teens in the pool and changing areas totally unaware ๐Ÿ˜”

Reactions: 1
Might make the life guards more weary, the changing rooms arenโ€™t gendered etc, I wouldnโ€™t want him peeping near my sisters or young cousins ๐Ÿคฎ Iโ€™d defo go in an make them aware with the pics and article saying Iโ€™ve seen them on the grounds, extra caution should be taken especially in pool. Also, how the duck is she affording this? Weโ€™ve 2 good jobs and no kids and itโ€™s VERY pricey like ๐Ÿ˜ณ with 5 kids too, and only one income, I donโ€™t get it
Cos they are getting every handout from the social welfare that can be got! Guarantee shes a "lone parent" theres no evidence of him being there, so shes getting away with it..... she has to be making something from her affiliate links or she wouldnt be bothering..... have a sneaky suspicion shes getting some sort of disability payment for her hearing too๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
Cos they are getting every handout from the social welfare that can be got! Guarantee shes a "lone parent" theres no evidence of him being there, so shes getting away with it..... she has to be making something from her affiliate links or she wouldnt be bothering..... have a sneaky suspicion shes getting some sort of disability payment for her hearing too๐Ÿ™„
Youโ€™re probably right and whatโ€™s worse is after the second kid of โ€œlone parentโ€ surely the social can start saying now cmon love how do you keep getting knocked up and prove all the kids are his and cease the payment? Like genuinely ๐Ÿ™„

He only works Thursday-Saturday so I'd say their claiming the working family payment along with that ever else Falls into their pockets. But right now he's up amongst families, women, children. She's no problem making videos in changing rooms people privacy doesn't matter only her's. She's more than likely put down klarissa Darcy on the booking. And Mike Darcy. So when contacting them tell them about this could possibly be the name's she's using. I feel sick it's sick disgusting that he's there.
---
Phone number ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Attachments

Last edited:
Calls, emails, whatever we can do to let them know there's a known groomer who has an interest in minors up there now. If it stops one young person being leered at or worse it will be worth it

Reactions: 3
Cadbury sent out snack PR packages today, sheโ€™ll be fuming she missed out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Cadbury sent out snack PR packages today, sheโ€™ll be fuming she missed out ๐Ÿ˜‚
Knowing her she will buy her own one and pretend it was sent to her! Then do a competition with it and never give away the prize ๐Ÿ™„ She still never did her competition for the book voucher she bought herself, sad witch she is.
---
Never came across someone so pathetic, posts her self affiliated link to ella and jo because she got an email (like anyone who ever bought from them did) and then one of her followers sent her a message telling her someone else's code gives 30% off and she posts that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I've no words for how pathetic this woman is. The sooner the better she "weans herself off of social media" and maybe she will wean herself off of groomers at the same time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Knowing her she will buy her own one and pretend it was sent to her! Then do a competition with it and never give away the prize ๐Ÿ™„ She still never did her competition for the book voucher she bought herself, sad witch she is.
---
Never came across someone so pathetic, posts her self affiliated link to ella and jo because she got an email (like anyone who ever bought from them did) and then one of her followers sent her a message telling her someone else's code gives 30% off and she posts that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I've no words for how pathetic this woman is. The sooner the better she "weans herself off of social media" and maybe she will wean herself off of groomers at the same time.
Honest to god she's some joke of a woman in actual fact she'd be better call herself IT/THEM because she's an embarrassment to the female race she shares Lisa's lust list code like what the fook!!! But I did see her before sharing LLL code before and pretending it was hers.

• Haha
I love if someone said oh your screenshots are of a black screen she would 100% come on and say oh I didnโ€™t know something must be wrong with my phone ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ugh if I wasnโ€™t blocked I would

• Haha
I love if someone said oh your screenshots are of a black screen she would 100% come on and say oh I didnโ€™t know something must be wrong with my phone ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ugh if I wasnโ€™t blocked I would
Someone would want to message her about running competitions and not picking a winner. She seems to have a lot of people blocked on here. Did uz upset her to get blocked. I know someone who messaged her before about a competition she'd running she didn't pick a winner when challenged about it she replied oh I'm that busy I forgot. And boom she got blocked. Hatched head doesn't like being asked, pulled up or corrected on anything that's they joys of thinking your shite hot with brains. But realistically she's a watery scutter .

• Haha
I don't know if there is anyone who actually likes her, im sure her followers (the ones she hasn't bought from India) just follow her to laugh at her stupid posts and stories. Like she has no discount codes to offer people, no brand wants to associate with her. She's flat out constantly advertising for ella and jo and they won't even throw her a pity discount code ๐Ÿ˜‚ She has zero fashion sense, she's stuck in the 90's (and I think physically stuck in those dunnes contour leggings) She hasn't a notion about cooking unless it's airfryer rushers, she cant clean, defenitely wont win any awards for parenting. I'd love to know what her audience is ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Someone would want to message her about running competitions and not picking a winner. She seems to have a lot of people blocked on here. Did uz upset her to get blocked. I know someone who messaged her before about a competition she'd running she didn't pick a winner when challenged about it she replied oh I'm that busy I forgot. And boom she got blocked. Hatched head doesn't like being asked, pulled up or corrected on anything that's they joys of thinking your shite hot with brains. But realistically she's a watery scutter .
No I donโ€™t know if u remember I said ages ago when she kept going public and private she was defo filtering people out
I was one of them ๐Ÿ˜‚
But donโ€™t worry I still have screenshots of her given out about Emma Mattress,Ms hinch and moaning about 6 followers unfollowing her
I still find it mad she wants people to know her but actually has no friends

• Haha
No I donโ€™t know if u remember I said ages ago when she kept going public and private she was defo filtering people out
I was one of them ๐Ÿ˜‚
But donโ€™t worry I still have screenshots of her given out about Emma Mattress,Ms hinch and moaning about 6 followers unfollowing her
I still find it mad she wants people to know her but actually has no friends
Ya don't say! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
I don't know if there is anyone who actually likes her, im sure her followers (the ones she hasn't bought from India) just follow her to laugh at her stupid posts and stories. Like she has no discount codes to offer people, no brand wants to associate with her. She's flat out constantly advertising for ella and jo and they won't even throw her a pity discount code ๐Ÿ˜‚ She has zero fashion sense, she's stuck in the 90's (and I think physically stuck in those dunnes contour leggings) She hasn't a notion about cooking unless it's airfryer rushers, she cant clean, defenitely wont win any awards for parenting. I'd love to know what her audience is ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
God help poor ole hundi in Africa if she wins the book voucher poor cow will miss the last post out of Ireland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Ya don't say! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

God help poor ole hundi in Africa if she wins the book voucher poor cow will miss the last post out of Ireland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry and I know itโ€™s not her kids faults but I wouldnโ€™t want a groomers kid in my house, near my kids, for fear the groomer would collect them etc. no bleeping way ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry and I know itโ€™s not her kids faults but I wouldnโ€™t want a groomers kid in my house, near my kids, for fear the groomer would collect them etc. no bleeping way ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ I would never let my kids near hers

Absolutely not. I trust nobody and that's the truth. I seen mother's over the years when mine were small and in school.
A new family would move into the area and there's always them few mother's who pounce on a newbie. Next thing there going on play dates, sleep overs, the mums are up one another holes.
Nope not for me, and that goes for children coming to play at our house it's a no.
This world is not safe anymore us as mother's are always on Hight alert. That's why they should brand the likes of these people who are sex maniacs. And this woman is one of them whilst she's gave him a green light and chance to do it again. It's actually SICK AND DISGUSTING.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely not. I trust nobody and that's the truth. I seen mother's over the years when mine were small and in school.
A new family would move into the area and there's always them few mother's who pounce on a newbie. Next thing there going on play dates, sleep overs, the mums are up one another holes.
Nope not for me, and that goes for children coming to play at our house it's a no.
This world is not safe anymore us as mother's are always on Hight alert. That's why they should brand the likes of these people who are sex maniacs. And this woman is one of them whilst she's gave him a green light and chance to do it again. It's actually SICK AND DISGUSTING.
Just as bad as him, could have been in on it with him for all we know ๐Ÿคข

On Facebook, if you search ๐Ÿ” his name under posts, old picture posts comes up, one is the group photo of their first child's christening. I noticed it before too away back when the account was very small like 2k followers, she showed the sister one time , and Klarissa is away older by 10 yrs easily I'd say!! I know she looks ancient for her age, but her sister is yrs younger. And in the photo theres a young girl and boy next to klarissa, so I'm certain that's her brother and sister. I've never once heard her say that her sister was calling to the house, or at the house, she was at tayto park with them alright but I'd say the creepy is kept away from the sister which is something! (The brother lives in Canada) Or else maybe that's why shes at the parents house because the sister doesn't call to their house, like everyone says on here thats what she has chosen sticking by him and it's the children who are paying for it being confined inside the house away from other kids on the estate. I hope she does give up the page for the sake of her kids