Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She expects us to believe she has a law degree but cant spell "celebrate"
Also, another one whos good at "keeping up appearances" #separatedatbirth"πŸ˜‚ the hairπŸ˜†
That a serious amount of chins!! Is she still linking herself with the personal trainer ?

Reactions: 2
Do they stand out as weirdos or do they look like a normal family?
I didn’t do too much looking, saw them passing the house twice and then passed them out and about twice. Without knowing the background, they would look like a normal family going around there. He doesn’t strike me as a gym instructor though….. was that his past job? He’s fairly heavy now.

Reactions: 1
Jesus she has hardly graduated already? Sure she only started her course few weeks ago 🀣

Jesus she has hardly graduated already? Sure she only started her course few weeks ago 🀣
I think it's her young one who is apparently gifted πŸ™„ Probably brought Kealy along too so he can spend the evening ogling minors, pair of sickos
---
She has the hair curled, wait til tomorrow now, she will be saying "loads messaged her" asking about her hair because it's just class. She might have to link a tit curler on Amazon then and stick a self affiliated link on it. Who knows she might even do a tutorial reel but delete it a few hours later in case social and revenue see her face on her page πŸ™„ And as for that shirt AGAIN, I bet she's paired it with the contour leggings and new balance runners 🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t do too much looking, saw them passing the house twice and then passed them out and about twice. Without knowing the background, they would look like a normal family going around there. He doesn’t strike me as a gym instructor though….. was that his past job? He’s fairly heavy now.
I wouldn’t have been able to help myself but warn the neighbours closest to them in case they had teenagers. I’d have had to call him a groomer walking past too, she’s definitely not brave enough to say anything back but it would be nice for her to see people are copping on that his story is in the public domain and she is a nonce supporter. She can then explain to the older kids what a groomer is so they 1. Don’t fall prey to one themselves 2. Hear it from her instead of children in school that are told to avoid them for their safety

I wouldn’t have been able to help myself but warn the neighbours closest to them in case they had teenagers. I’d have had to call him a groomer walking past too, she’s definitely not brave enough to say anything back but it would be nice for her to see people are copping on that his story is in the public domain and she is a nonce supporter. She can then explain to the older kids what a groomer is so they 1. Don’t fall prey to one themselves 2. Hear it from her instead of children in school that are told to avoid them for their safety
100%, their story needs to be spread, there are far too many people unaware. If the parents in their area knew then that would be something, at least they can keep their kids away from their house or playing near their house
She's so smug because she knows a lot of people have no clue about them, I would love nothing better than to see the news spread and knock the cocky witch down a peg or two.

Reactions: 3
If it's the sna course she probably is finished, that's all it is for level 5, one evening for 7/8 evenings, the assignments then in between. But finishing the course and passing is alot different to actually getting a job in the area. That's with the interviews/ reference checks. Because she hasn't worked in over a decade she'd nearly be asked for character references from people in her community 😬 I'm nearly sure when she said she worked before in retail it was probably the supervalu where her dad was the manager.... guessing that though

• Haha
If it's the sna course she probably is finished, that's all it is for level 5, one evening for 7/8 evenings, the assignments then in between. But finishing the course and passing is alot different to actually getting a job in the area. That's with the interviews/ reference checks. Because she hasn't worked in over a decade she'd nearly be asked for character references from people in her community 😬 I'm nearly sure when she said she worked before in retail it was probably the supervalu where her dad was the manager.... guessing that though
yea she did there's photos of her in previous threads working in the supervalu her dad ran. Not that she would admit that, she says she worked in "customer service" for years. Yea Klarissa your daddy got you a job on the tills get over yourself girl πŸ™„

@Slmn2021 Now that you've seen the Mayo groomers in the flesh.
Do they look alike as much in the wild as what we've seen of them in photos.
---
Begging for an invite πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Come on how does she rate herself with Lisa lust list.
That's like putting a pig 🐷 in the room.
Can't you just see it all the other ladies dolled up to the nines and in rock's 🐷 with her cream sling backs, leather leggings and snot smugged shirt.
She's one fucked up 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Klarissa showing her gifted items from made in callow this morning without clarifying that they were gifted so reported again. Also she didn't tag made in callow like she usually does πŸ€”πŸ€” has made in callow cut contact with her I wonder since she was informed that she's sending gifts to a nonce sympathiser or has turnip head dropped her now that she got what she wanted out of her??

Attachments

Klarissa showing her gifted items from made in callow this morning without clarifying that they were gifted so reported again. Also she didn't tag made in callow like she usually does πŸ€”πŸ€” has made in callow cut contact with her I wonder since she was informed that she's sending gifts to a nonce sympathiser or has turnip head dropped her now that she got what she wanted out of her??
I wonder πŸ€” I don't follow but had a look at her stories there. What are the chances this is for klarissa....I know could be for anyone with a Hannah in the family. I'm sure klarissa will show if they are for her.

Attachments

I wonder πŸ€” I don't follow but had a look at her stories there. What are the chances this is for klarissa....I know could be for anyone with a Hannah in the family. I'm sure klarissa will show if they are for her.
She has a child called Hannah herself, that's how klarissa latched onto her she used to comment on her posts saying "oh I have a Hannah aswell she would love that"

• Angry
So we're still showing the mugs, god help her followers at Christmas because she'll be showing Christmas shite up until Easter and beyond. Yes report the wagon. Does callow follow her still.

It must be nearly time for her to go public again for afew hrs πŸ˜†?
Looks like she didn't get many extra followers after center Parcs

• Haha
So we're still showing the mugs, god help her followers at Christmas because she'll be showing Christmas shite up until Easter and beyond. Yes report the wagon. Does callow follow her still.
yea they are still following each other but neither have mentioned each other in ages, something must have happened, very strange for her to show the products she was gifted without tagging callow, I'd say she's getting a dig in like she did to Hannah when she started sharing her reels even though Hannah had cut contact with her
---
It must be nearly time for her to go public again for afew hrs πŸ˜†?
Looks like she didn't get many extra followers after center Parcs
Oh her amazing center parcs reel πŸ™„πŸ™„ say she's sick that they didn't share it. Is the random man she zooms in on in the pool Kealy or is she just filming strangers now πŸ€”

Last edited: