Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Took me ages to see it aswell, she's unreal, I report them all so when the ASAI get to her there will be plenty of evidence of her shady work
She works way to hard at finding her #ad than she does keeping her fella from being a nonce

Reactions: 3

Wexy123

VIP Member
Like minus the creep husband let’s just say it’s just her with a normal other half
She brings nothing to the table AT ALL
What’s her target market
Like oh let’s bring Her she will bring the X People
She doesn’t even have friends so she will bring nobody at all
I know it’s mean buts it’s true
She has no target market at all
She is just dirt and has no life
You're dead right she has nothing going for her at all, if she hadn't bought so many followers no one would even know who she is. All those people from her neck of the woods at an event must kill her, cos she would never be asked to such a thing. The only gifts she gets she has to manipulate people into sending her or very blatantly beg for them. The only events she got brought to were because of Hannah and that's gone now that Hannah knows all about her. She has to look for websites that allow self affiliation to put up links and trick people into clicking on them to earn her few euros from the gram. Cos no company would want to be affiliated with her, or even waste a discount code on her. I hope her free cups and tonstix pops will be worth it when she comes to the realisation that she's destroyed her children's lives.

OA1

Chatty Member
Hold on a minute, she didn’t get a company to gift a personalised passport with “Michael” on it did she? 😳 has she lost her god damn mind? If he has legally change his name it’s public record too
Klarissa thinking she was clever she didn't show it on her stories about 'michael' just the side with the kids names. It was a family holder for all their passports. But we all went and had a look on the lady she tagged who gifted it to her and she had the holder on her stories and there it was all 7 names printed, one slot for klarissas passport, one for michael 🤣

• Wow

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Did you see the comments on the reel, someone said it's not recommended for fabric by the manufacturer, Mr price given smart replys
Jesus they weren’t there when I wanted to comment, sounds like a cheeky little brat running the page like most “social media account managers” are these days, I doubt they’ll reply to well to an insta message, an email to head office to let them know their social team is misguided in sharing a groomers partners house AND using products incorrectly and leaving the blind around children in that state, it’s not a good look

Wexy123

VIP Member
Ooo I didn't see klarissa at the night out with all the Mayo/west of Ireland huz tonight,
Hannah is there sitting up with all the huz and she bloody deserves to be.
Everythingjoloves is there too, and a load of other's.
I'm sure klarissa is raging that she's not asked say her ears 👂👂 are on 🔥🔥 tonight.
She put a story up last night saying she was at the kids Christmas play, probably trying to make out that she was invited but couldn't go, what a saddo 😂

• Haha

OA1

Chatty Member
Whats on special in ALDI this morning, use to pick up the leaflet but to save on the recycling and I let klarissa have the job. But I sacked her because you couldn't believe.
Where we live it's quiet a distance from the nearest Tesco.....so at times before being blocked used to look at her stories alright to see if it was ever worth goin there 🙈 🙉😂

• Haha

Maizie

Commented under Kieran corrigan post about electric car anyone see? She got snotty replies back from them 😂

• Haha

OA1

Chatty Member
Ooo I didn't see klarissa at the night out with all the Mayo/west of Ireland huz tonight,
Hannah is there sitting up with all the huz and she bloody deserves to be.
Everythingjoloves is there too, and a load of other's.
I'm sure klarissa is raging that she's not asked say her ears 👂👂 are on 🔥🔥 tonight.
Went to have a look at Jo's stories, I don't follow , but those ladies all look very glammed up klarissa would have fitted right in if she were there 🤭👟👖

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Omg guys I'm ashamed to say 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
On a big declutter and have an old pair of pink nikes, old like pre kids!! woven ones🤦, they were so grubby was packing for the bin, but said I'd try the mildew spray.....I've a new pair of runners 🙈😂 wouldn't have thought of using the mildew spray only for seeing her use it. Had tried cleaning them several times before with other products . I only did the outside to see how they'd turn out but that's the inside. Erm thanks klarissa 😬🫣🙈
Oooo noooo you need to walk the plank 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Shameful sister!!!!!!! Shameeeeefuuuuuullllll. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Pass me a 🪣

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Just checked now and it's gone, someone must of informed her. Can someone who isn't blocked check if she still follows her?
---

Oh I know all too well about Burp and Teet, her and Jen turn a blind eye to it all!
All a bunch of sewer rat's!

• Heart

Leasha

Ouch, Orna fairly got smart with her and you can see Klarissa back tracking and trying to lick up again.

Twat

Leasha

Well it’s confirmed, Ella and Jo support a nonce lover. I thought they knew her background and wouldn’t associate with her, shame they did now 😔 I wonder are they aware
Yeah, to be honest I kind of respected Ella and Jo for not sending her stuff, despite the constant tagging and showing. Zero respect or will to buy from them now when they support her in light of what she stands by.

Anyone notice how she's not even talking on video now... incase the Revenue/Social Welfare can prove its her. Newsflash Klarissa, we have ALL the evidence it's you! You even left your name on the Ella and Jo order, despite deleting it from her home page

OA1

Chatty Member
On Facebook, if you search 🔍 his name under posts, old picture posts comes up, one is the group photo of their first child's christening. I noticed it before too away back when the account was very small like 2k followers, she showed the sister one time , and Klarissa is away older by 10 yrs easily I'd say!! I know she looks ancient for her age, but her sister is yrs younger. And in the photo theres a young girl and boy next to klarissa, so I'm certain that's her brother and sister. I've never once heard her say that her sister was calling to the house, or at the house, she was at tayto park with them alright but I'd say the creepy is kept away from the sister which is something! (The brother lives in Canada) Or else maybe that's why shes at the parents house because the sister doesn't call to their house, like everyone says on here thats what she has chosen sticking by him and it's the children who are paying for it being confined inside the house away from other kids on the estate. I hope she does give up the page for the sake of her kids

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
"You will not believe the price of these"......

"Aren't these gorgeous"

Blank screen with a sneeky AF links, so you click in and then if you buy off that site within 30 days Sneeky Klarissa gets money 💰

It boils my blood!

Her profile looks very fishy, her profile pic, her name, her bio all gone all that's left is... drumroll.... an Ella and Jo link 😂😂

I hope all the reporting to the ASAI is catching up on her..... or better yet, the Revenue and Social Welfare. We'd hate to see Klarissa lose her fraudulent One Parent Family payment with all its perks.
Removing all but a link, defo sounds like a revenue issue and good enough for the 2 fuckers!

Wexy123

VIP Member
No doubt the girl would be blamed for “seducing” the nonce, this scummer 100% would victim blame
She's definitely the type that would blame the teenager, even though it was her creep that went and sought the girl out