Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Oh the day I defend her you'll see hundreds of pigs flying through the sky ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

omg so she just blocked you for nothing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Maybe she blocked me the last time she was public before Xmas, itโ€™s been months since I looked at her scobey head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Wexy123

VIP Member
Isnโ€™t she some sneaky b***hโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Canโ€™t just ask if new look have customs charges, nope, puts a link and then asks if there are charges without naming them, and then puts the af behind her profile picture.
---

Have reported this one to asai
I reported it aswell, she's so sneaky, I'd say she doesn't even buy half the stuff she puts the AF links up for. Actually she doesn't buy any of the stuff cos she's always in the same 3 sets of clothes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Cpeople

VIP Member
She's the most horrible cunt of an animal, she's a disgrace to the female society.
How anyone doesn't message her and let her know she's a disgusting person I don't know.
As for them mentioned that's are still following her one telling them isn't enough several people messaging them is better than one .

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Was she wishing Alan Clarke happy birthday, seen Rachel Gorry wishing him happy birthday, surely she has considering she loves to copycat at her age.
she's sharing a go fund me for a family in her area asking her followers to donate a few euro, I clicked into it and she hasn't even donated herself the cheeky bitch! Surprised she hasn't tried to affiliate herself with go fund me actually ๐Ÿค”

• Wow

Cpeople

VIP Member
What sentence did he get?
Nobody seems to know that! But I'm sure one day we will find someone who knows all the facts about him and his convicted. It's only a matter of time and she's certainly setting it up by her hunger for attention on Instagram

Cpeople

VIP Member
She looks up things then and has the cheek to put #af on them ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd say no one asks her for anything cos in fairness she's not exactly a style queen herself. It's just another excuse to use her shitty af links. Did ye see she's asking people to donate to a go fund me page and she's going to pick a winner and the prize is.....some of her unopened shampoos and creams ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข All so she can look like the hero who raised money for a charity when the grease bag is getting her followers to donate and hasn't donated a cent herself
How have people not seen through this pig yet. She's the most horrible one on Instagram, a bloody con artist!!!

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She's actually sick in the head, anything for content. Another thing that she will lose followers for but the big dope will get a few comments telling her how lovely it is and she will be thrilled with herself the big headed freak. Absolutely disgusting to copy Saoirses families reel, and they are burying that poor little girl today.

Klarissa I know well that you read here, you're the lowest of the low, pure scum.
---

There's a reel that's widely known from Saoirses page that the family all join a group hug one by one in slow motion, it's beautiful.
Klarissa has today set her camera up and has the kids running to her one by one in slow motion and ending in a group hug with them all. and captioned it "blessed". The first thing I thought of when I saw it was the famous reel on Saoirses page. She's one twisted woman
She is sickโ€ฆ.like widely known from Saoirse page and not a โ€œtrendโ€? So she copied the reel then posted it today, after the little girl was buried yday and her poor mammy has to deal with Motherโ€™s Day today?! While this groomer lover brags she has her 5 kids in the copied reel. Wow. Thatโ€™s lower than I thought she could sinkโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
That judge will fucking rot!! Anything he does in future itโ€™s on that judge giving him a pass and an excuse. He was calculating and manipulative regardless of the young girl probably desperate for a job
---
Thatโ€™s his Facebook account which was tagged in Klarissaโ€™s own FB pics, and itโ€™s commenting on a post about a sex offender and social welfare recipient? The irony and brazenness
The judge was sick in the head aswell, blaming the teenage victim for having a part in it, and she only 16 and him in his mid 30s pretending to be 18 ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. And to claim he had social inadequacies even though he was able to keep a full time job as a personal trainer. Absolutely vile from the judge and unfortunately he wouldn't be the first sexual predator in ireland to get a slap on the wrist instead of being sent to a prison cell ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart

Slmn2021

It's a trick to get people to click into it to see what's behind it. If you've any screen shots of it post them here and I'll report her to the asai for it. She's obviously gotten in trouble for it as she's taken everything that could identify her off her profile but I'll report her and attach old screenshots to it aswell to prove that it's Klarissa behind the page
When I reported her I made sure to include her name as well as her insta handle

Cpeople

VIP Member
And it will definitely be paired with the 1 blouse that she owns ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yep paired with her sling back cream kitten heels she inherited from aunty Mary take you from day to night. Ideal with Dunne's leggings and a fleece. ๐Ÿฆจ

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
And she's back on public because she's down 8 followers since yesterday ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ @Wexy123 how right you were she craves attention negative or not!

Wexy123

VIP Member
200โ‚ฌ on a prepaid credit card.
As if she needs it, she has more money than any of us with her system scamming. If she's the martyr she pretends to be and supports charities the way she begs her followers to then she should really donate it

Cpeople

VIP Member
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ Where delivered today with returned ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ and have flown the nest. Oh and we're on public again now since then ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ left the nest. Followers are dropping out I see.

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Has she gotten in trouble for her non existing ad declarationsโ€ฆโ€ฆ. There it is front and centre and very obvious!!!
Ohhhhh she must have been because she always tries to hide the 'ad'. Hopefully she has because I'm worn out from reporting her so many times ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
That's her obsession and only thing she has is her imagination that she's popular, style icon, great mother, super interior taste, great for bargains so helpful, honest, when the bigger picture is she's none of the above she's the laughing stock of Instagram so much so that's the real reason anyone is following her because it's not everyday a woman puts herself out there whilst she's living with a Groomer. People are watching her because they still can't believe this sick human has the brass neck to think nobody knows what she's done.
The cheek of her then going on about how much time they spent in the pool. Of course ye did Klarissa, your partners a pervert sure where else would he want to be

• Angry