Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leasha

She actually thinks she's shit hot, cock of the walk. When in actual fact she's a cup of boiled piss. Majority of humans that follow her are There for the laugh. Because it's most certainly not for the shhhtyle.
I'd actually say if some of the influencers drank a cup of boiled piss she'd be the next to do it. She's so desperate to be doing/wearing the latest trend.

Reactions: 3

Wexy123

VIP Member
A few of my colleagues went to her event on Sunday and said it was a shitshow, overselled 100+ tickets, they had to sit around a little table as hotel was scrambling to get seats and tables for people,the goodie bags were crap. Women were shouting at Fiona after as people came from all over the country and couldn't even get a seat.
You must be on the wrong thread, Klarissa definitely didn't have an event 🤭😂😂 and wasn't even invited to Fionas even though she's bought loads of her candles and tagged her to death.

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Having dealt with him in professional capacity, he will want to know and will listen because it’ll be bad for this influencer image he’s really pushing for. Tbh he kinda looks like kealy, I could never put my finger on it but he will 100% listen if you message him.
Tbh I'm going to wait to see if he follows her I looked through who he follows and I some how doubt her account will grab his attention. Or maybe that's why she's gone private again so he'll have to follow her to see who the fuck is stalking him.
When you think about it she's doing exactly what her scummy Kealy did stalked that child. She's stalking big accounts making a show of herself on line obviously when they follow her after she's tagged and tagged them it's a pity follow she's getting.

• Heart

Cpeople

VIP Member
And the giving out of her because no "big accounts" would share her petition 😂😂😂
---
I have NO WORDS 😂😂😂😂
That's probably Kealys for when he's prowling around the local Disco.
---
Oh jeeze her thundering down the flat water side , in her parents garden, which she liked to show off as her own garden 🤦 I'd forgotten about that 😂😂
Yep that's the day Ireland was experiencing an earth quake. Only us tattles knew the real reason for the rumble and vibration.
---
So she seen someone wear LuLuLemon leggings and she googles them, shocked at the price but she'd buy them to get on the bandwagon. Has she no brain of her own.
Look yesterday she's looking up houses on Aylesbury Rd calling them horrible, and today was the Day she's discovered lulu lemon, lulu lemon don't come with wide load written across the arse. Stick with the contour leggings and sling back sandles auntie Agnes left ya klarissa.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Cadbury sent out snack PR packages today, she’ll be fuming she missed out 😂
Knowing her she will buy her own one and pretend it was sent to her! Then do a competition with it and never give away the prize 🙄 She still never did her competition for the book voucher she bought herself, sad bitch she is.
---
Never came across someone so pathetic, posts her self affiliated link to ella and jo because she got an email (like anyone who ever bought from them did) and then one of her followers sent her a message telling her someone else's code gives 30% off and she posts that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I've no words for how pathetic this woman is. The sooner the better she "weans herself off of social media" and maybe she will wean herself off of groomers at the same time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Whats on special in ALDI this morning, use to pick up the leaflet but to save on the recycling and I let klarissa have the job. But I sacked her because you couldn't believe.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I can't even deal with this clown at all lads 🙄 Klarissa the dope who shops non stop in lidl, aldi, tesco, amazon is now a huge supporter of Irish companies 🤦‍♀️😂😂

What she's really wanting here is for her to "shout out" small irish companies so that they will be grateful to her and send her freebies. She's one manipulative witch 🧙‍♀️
---
Like is there no wipes available, attention seeking pedalo excuser
Dunno why it’s autocorrecting pedalo , nonce😂
Edits 5 times to try fooking change to pedalo pedalo pedalo but nonce will
Have to do or kiddie fiddler freak
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Thought same too she went super ott on about it welly’s and all
Maybe one of kiddos have a diagnosis and she’s trying to see if she can get more free money !
💯💯 She follows autism ballinrobe so there's something there, considering when someone asked her one time something about autism her reply was I don't know anything about that 😭😭😭😭😭 that's how she replied. The prick
---
Do any of her long term followers ever question her. She said she was doing an agri course (we all knew it wasn't) this must be lie number 500 shes told at this stage. Have any of the loyal 🐑 woken up yet 🤔?
Something spurred her on to get a job, so maybe all her posting to be an instahun had caught up with her, and they were looked into and they were going to loose some welfare payments or something.
Absolutely one thing I noticed she hates being asked or pulled up on anything because being miss know it all hates to be quizzed

Slmn2021

Isn’t she some sneaky b***h……. Can’t just ask if new look have customs charges, nope, puts a link and then asks if there are charges without naming them, and then puts the af behind her profile picture.
---
Isn’t she some sneaky b***h……. Can’t just ask if new look have customs charges, nope, puts a link and then asks if there are charges without naming them, and then puts the af behind her profile picture.
Have reported this one to asai

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

OA1

Chatty Member
Last time she deactivated her account she came back on when she got some free personalised stuff from made in callow, so I'm sure she'll be back again with something shes been gifted
Unless she's actually going to put her children first and stay off for their sakes

Wexy123

VIP Member
She has some neck trying to show a savings plan for next year, after her big "put €1 in an envelope one week, €2 the next blah blah blah" she did last year. Did it for about 3 weeks and it was never heard of again 😂😂

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
I just remembered the time she was doing the saving thing
She went and bought a diary so she could €1,€2 etc on each day 😂😂

She put up a pic saying time to get organised
That’s her getting organised 😂

• Haha