Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Here you go @Cpeople just in case you want to know how to style the beautiful baggy oil skins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I see the poor sambas are getting crushed to death her hooves are spilling out of them.
Big difference in getting that trend then being able to wear that trend!!! She's deffo influencing nobody. In a world where U can be anything don't be a klarissa!!!!
---
Well klarissa was always very thrifty with her clothes. Dunnes Leggings could go from school runs/to shopping /to house cleaning/to nights out , so for sure I could picture her wearing leather pants as workout pants too πŸ˜‚
Can smell them from here!!
Dress em up with Ur sambas or down for the bog but they'll take you out to power wash too. Best buy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Wexy123

VIP Member
Oh look we are to feel sorry for a nonce losing the job he tried to lure his victim to
Imagine he lost his job as a result of the incident that she says is a pack of lies, yet they never sued the hotel for unfair dismissal or the newspaper for defamation πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” very strange altogether, it's almost as if he is GUILTY AS SIN!!!

• Heart

Leasha

It happened! She got a PR package from Ella and Jo, before they announced the new product.

Klarissa had is less than 24 hours and she has it up on stories she's buying more because it is "that good".... she knows that after 24 hours!

It's a SPF facial mist... Klarissa must have been spraying it under her pits if she's already repurchasing 🀣

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
S
Oh for sure she copies everyone. Had to get the robot hoover to keep up with the rest of the huns, the 4th arq fleeces in every colour, the sambas, the Brazilian bum bum cream. And the same one on the other day giving out cos she hadn't got her €150 credit from electric ireland yet πŸ™„
She can't lie straight, not so long a ago she was ripping the big hunz out of it,
Given out because they wouldn't share her little account and now she's wanting to be that hun.
Her in sambas is like putting rubber boots on a cow πŸ„

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Why on earth is she posting this? A screenshot from Daft, commenting on the house price. And sorry, "it's rotten", who the hell is she to give interior design advice, with her self service breakfast station.... πŸ˜…

I can't figure her out. Why would she be looking at houses in Dublin, is she that bored?! She is clueless that Aylesbury Rd is one of the most desirable roads in the country. Her culchie head wouldn't be wanted there...
That right there is the answer as to why she'll never work in Law! Or work full stop.
And why standing by convicted child groomers will never live any where other than what the system suckers allow.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Have been keeping an eye out, haven’t seen her thankfully!!!! But she def here when she hasn’t been on, and just put up a a box, saying she’s mad busy. Will be outed as a liar again next week, when she shares her visit after it’s done.
Will you egg her if you see her? I’ll send ye the money for the eggs πŸ˜‚

• Haha

anniewannie

Chatty Member
I don't doubt for a second she bought her own ticket, but with her consent lies and thinking she's miss popular It wouldn't surprise me if she did pretend she was a VIP at it. May I asked this before but does Lisa follow her??
It was free to go you just had to book through Eventbrite so they could manage numbers.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Shes one sad sick excuse for a woman an mother. Latching on to posting about a poor little child taken too soon by a horrible disease. Others have shared thier condolences an expressed thier sadness once an this pig face posting every day for engagement
Get a fkn life
On about it again tonight, she's one sick individual. That's why her following is like this. She can't keep followers to save her life. People sick of her using whatever she can for content and using sneaky AF links all the time.

Attachments

Wexy123

VIP Member
Nope we're hiding again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Peek a boo nobody wants to see you klarissa.
She's dropped some amount of followers. She'll be getting itchy now for to up that to boost her ego
Oh is she private again already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ such a sad case she is. imaging having to offer to give away a prize so that people will leave a comment on your reel. I've never seen a wannabe hun so desperate for engagement. She's obviously trying to up her engagement for something. She was asking for opinions on the Amber springs hotel today so she's probably hoping for a gifted stay there

Wexy123

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For a second there I thought you were giving out to me and defending our dear Klarissa!
---

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For a second there I thought you were giving out to me and defending our dear Klarissa!
Oh the day I defend her you'll see hundreds of pigs flying through the sky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Hahaha the nonce lover blocked me πŸ˜‚ I haven’t even looked this time she’s public πŸ˜‚
omg so she just blocked you for nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Last time she deactivated her account she came back on when she got some free personalised stuff from made in callow, so I'm sure she'll be back again with something shes been gifted
Unless she's actually going to put her children first and stay off for their sakes
I'd say she will be back, she's addicted to the small bit of attention she gets from Instagram the sad cow that she is.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Back on private again and down another good few followers. I'm starting to think she keeps deactivating her page so that people can't unfollow her πŸ˜‚

Cpeople

VIP Member
Ah ja
Ah jayus Christ almighty go to the doctor klarissa will you , get a brain scan please because there's obviously a calculator stuck in your head and nothing else.
She's obsessed with loosing followers.
There's the evidence you need to get her off Instagram hit her where it hurts unfollow her.

Wexy123

VIP Member
She must be in Center Parcs this week no house posts the last 2 days. And she def wouldn't pay December prices
Good shout, now that you mention it she's posting nothing only her stupid af links the last few days. Sneaky cunt and her pervert partner don't want people to know they are up there in case anyone warns them 😑 I hope the girl who said she was going there this week doesn't come across the pair of creeps

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Caroline has unfollowed klarissa but klarissa is still following Caroline
---
Klarissa also has some new followers but I presume it's because she was talked about on Burps thread, so some people have followed her out of pure disgust from hearing about her
Thanks for checking, I'm blocked so didn't know who was following who.

Thats good, the more that know about her and Kealy the better.