Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Any point complaining to Centreparks to be aware theres a CREEP lurking around innocent, unaware, teenage girls?
Might make the life guards more weary, the changing rooms arenโ€™t gendered etc, I wouldnโ€™t want him peeping near my sisters or young cousins ๐Ÿคฎ Iโ€™d defo go in an make them aware with the pics and article saying Iโ€™ve seen them on the grounds, extra caution should be taken especially in pool. Also, how the fuck is she affording this? Weโ€™ve 2 good jobs and no kids and itโ€™s VERY pricey like ๐Ÿ˜ณ with 5 kids too, and only one income, I donโ€™t get it

Reactions: 1

Wexy123

VIP Member
I see she's down to 12.7k followers now, she's losing more than 100 followers a month the past few months ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wexy123

VIP Member
She'd turn your bowl's, she thinks shes shit hot never mind subjecting people to watch her stuff her gut!!!
She's making a highlight on her page for links. Not her own links cos she has none apart from the stupid name tag one. She's making a highlight of discount codes that anyone can get by going onto websites. Jesus she is simple lads, no wonder she can't keep her following up

OA1

Chatty Member
Omg guys I'm ashamed to say ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ
On a big declutter and have an old pair of pink nikes, old like pre kids!! woven ones๐Ÿคฆ, they were so grubby was packing for the bin, but said I'd try the mildew spray.....I've a new pair of runners ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ wouldn't have thought of using the mildew spray only for seeing her use it. Had tried cleaning them several times before with other products . I only did the outside to see how they'd turn out but that's the inside. Erm thanks klarissa ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Attachments

• Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
@Cpeople Lisa Jordan is STILL following her
She still follows my name tags and they still follow her ๐Ÿ™„
And the mark fennell lad doesn't follow her but he has over 150k followers so I'd say the sad case was hoping he would give her a shout out for sharing his reel and she might get a few followers out of him. But he hasn't shouted her out yet and he isn't following her either yet

Cpeople

VIP Member
As we already knew klarissa reads here all the time. She's definitely called herself out now by deleting every photo off Facebook. Because she thought that's where we get or photos. Well klarissa you better get up earlier in the mornings hun because your sleeping too late with the groomer boy.

Attachments

MrsClones

Could you share where youโ€™ve seen this? I looked at the go fund me link. By this I would imagine it says charity partners because her friend is doing it for another charity & they are sharing the link.
Not really misleading its states it clearly
She had a link on her stories to book. It's now gone. So a few people taught it was for Daisy lodge. Here are the screen shots. A few days back the cost was going to be for insurance, but she has a big wavier on it so no insurance...Money straight into her pocket. She did do marathon on New York with Ella and Jo for Daisy lodge but they didn't raise much until they said theyd enter everyone into a raffle

Attachments

• Wow

Cpeople

VIP Member
A
What's with her sharing all the go fund mes lately
Attention don't you know, but bet she's not donating anything! She's nothing else to share wanted people to think she's such a kind person. Back showing her mother's house passing as hers the only time the kids get outside in the fresh air

Wexy123

VIP Member
Ooo she must have heard the story so ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‰
---

She's not going to donate, but she'll use that for to get followers! And attention.
She's no heart for her own kids bringing them in the world for a Groomer father so why would she give to anyone unfortunate.
Her story is getting more and more widely known, it's great. And the more of the instahuns that know, the more that they will tell each other.

Wexy123

VIP Member
What can we do guys, should we contact center parcs to make them aware? I know they have been emailed before but maybe some more to let them know they are on site so even the pool staff etc can be told to keep an eye?? I actually feel sick to my stomach thinking there's family's with kids and teens in the pool and changing areas totally unaware ๐Ÿ˜”

Wexy123

VIP Member
See her profile picture"Kindness Matters" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ practice what you preach klarissasssssss!!!!!!!!!
I see she lost another 5 followers yesterday so she is down to 12.8k now. I'd say she's fumingggg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We all know how she hates to lose followers. There are surely only bots left on her account at this stage ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚