Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have only recently discovered her and her sisters. Anyone know why the middle sister in particular teases having feeling for the youngest sisters BF Paul? From what I’ve seen on some of their youtube videos all three of the sisters have a bit of a thing for him/weird relationship.

Reactions: 3
Have only recently discovered her and her sisters. Anyone know why the middle sister in particular teases having feeling for the youngest sisters BF Paul? From what I’ve seen on some of their youtube videos all three of the sisters have a bit of a thing for him/weird relationship.
tbf i think they're just joking about that, they all seem really close which i think is quite nice actually. but definitely can be a weird dynamic between the 3 sisters

Reactions: 1
lol all of a sudden she cares about the environment again because its plastic free july and she know she'll get attention lmao

I get the feeling she's not overly bothered making videos anymore. But she is sponsored so has too. I think she'd be good at presenting or something. I know her dad does that but I think she would have a talent for it also.

Since she doesn’t have OF money anymore she probably takes every sponsorship she can.. she made function of beauty vids even though she doesn’t use shampoo and her hair isn’t in good condition... I think she likes making videos but she has no work ethic

Does anyone else get annoyed that Kee Mon, the eco warrior of the year, is back and forth on the plane from London to Dublin every week? She loves to harp on about fast fashion and being plastic free but has no bother having a massive carbon footprint from travelling so much. If anyone else was at what she was doing she'd be roaring at them that they're killing the planet. The entitlement

Reactions: 17
im honestly concerned about how intense her and her bf are when they havent been together that long

Reactions: 4
So are they really trying for a baby as they mentioned it in a vid then today's insta pic in her story with an obvious pregnancy test

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She really does morph into those around her. What happened to wanting to dress like a 'witch'. Now she dresses like her boyfriend and sisters. Is that a big style around Dublin these days? I haven't been in years. Each to there own, but I don't understand the dirty, drunk, and always smoking look.

She really does morph into those around her. What happened to wanting to dress like a 'witch'. Now she dresses like her boyfriend and sisters. Is that a big style around Dublin these days? I haven't been in years. Each to there own, but I don't understand the dirty, drunk, and always smoking look.
Her dress sense would be pretty standard for a alternative rich white girl that went to Berlin that one time and took mdma.

The funny thing is a lot of the tit she's wearing even though it looks cheap would cost a decent amount and I can't really understand how she can afford to buy a new fit every other day plus live in London off of just Squarespace ads and tarot readings.

Reactions: 5
Tbf most of her videos are sponsored now so I guess she can afford it plus she made a ridiculous amount from onlyfans that she probably has some left.I think it’s a bit weird how she changes friend group/style/interests constantly and contradicts herself all the time just comes across as very fake now..

So are they really trying for a baby as they mentioned it in a vid then today's insta pic in her story with an obvious pregnancy test
Did anyone else watch the IG live last week where she FT her friend Josh and told him she was pregnant (deadly serious). He was like no you're kidding and Keelin and her BF kept sayin no we're 100% truthful... very odd

Did anyone else watch the IG live last week where she FT her friend Josh and told him she was pregnant (deadly serious). He was like no you're kidding and Keelin and her BF kept sayin no we're 100% truthful... very odd
bit of an insensitive thing to joke about too

Yeah exactly! I was watching it like err you can't be serious.. but then that weekend they were out drinking and smoking so I have no idea. Also does anyone else find it weird she facetimes her friends on IG lives and ignores the fact it's a live and just talks amongst themselves? like is nothing private anymore haha

I find it extremely insensitive. Maybe I’m just triggered atm bc of personal stuff but I actually have lost all respect for her with this pregnancy bullshit and all the tests she keeps posting

I find it extremely insensitive. Maybe I’m just triggered atm bc of personal stuff but I actually have lost all respect for her with this pregnancy bullshit and all the tests she keeps posting
She literally acts like this is her first boyfriend..idk if she does it to make her ex jealous or what but it’s annoying

She literally acts like this is her first boyfriend..idk if she does it to make her ex jealous or what but it’s annoying
Wasn't she the one who broke things off? you'd think she'd be the bigger person, it's all childish behaviour for someone in their mid twenties.

idk maybe she just thinks everyone is invested in their relationship when they're really not..i literally cringe at some of the tit she posts with him and it'll be so embarassing if/when they break up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.