Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she definetly would be very competitive to get a guy and she is constantly seeking male validation, so feminist she is not. also getting her tits out at every opportunity is so attention seeking and again for male validation. she mentioned in her video that she texted her bf for ages before she told him she liked him. i dont know maybe its just me but i wouldnt be texting someone elses boyfriend. she used the we are friends card as an excuse.
Yeah you’re completely right - I just feel like she thinks she’s a feminist when in reality she’s really not.

Reactions: 3
does anyone know who her ex is ?? rewatched a few of her videos and she talks about how bad her relationship was so often

does anyone know who her ex is ?? rewatched a few of her videos and she talks about how bad her relationship was so often
Apparently it’s all lies. She kept saying that he cheated on her and he broke up with her but she actually broke up with him, she’s just lied about it all

Reactions: 1
Just saw her new bf on her feed, wow he is shocking looking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently it’s all lies. She kept saying that he cheated on her and he broke up with her but she actually broke up with him, she’s just lied about it all
omg.... that's unhinged behaviour..why would she do that though?

tbf i dont find her boyfriend attractive but they suit eachother i guess

omg.... that's unhinged behaviour..why would she do that though?

tbf i dont find her boyfriend attractive but they suit eachother i guess
she did it to paint him as the bad guy to everyone else. But he put on his private story that she was lying about it all.
Yeah they’re both so musty looking ngl actual state of them I can smell them from here

Reactions: 4
the period blood thing was a bit much with the boyfriend. he seems to be in awe of her. he seems a nice enough guy hopefully she wont rip him to shreds when its over

Reactions: 2
LOL at her saying “I don’t use shampoo” I’m sure function of beauty are impressed 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The both look like they smell, I'm sorry but proper crusty vibes and I'm pretty sure drugs are a centre around their lives

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she changes her image to suit her bfs. She dresses and looks exactly like him!

yeah but even worse the fact she was friends with his ex. She’s all for feminism til she wants to your fella
She wasn’t friends with his ex, she knew him before she knew his ex, they worked together and only met his ex through him. The friendship started with him so she didn’t go after any mates ex

Reactions: 1
Even if she wasn’t friends with the ex it’s still pretty tit to go after someone with a girlfriend

Reactions: 4
I just really don't comprehend the appeal of the Moncrieffs??!! They literally look like they don't wash, but look like they don't care about looking respectable but in actual fact go out of there way to dress like that?? I actually just do not get the whole dirty unwashed look😂. I cringe so much cos they are trying to so hard to be cool and eclectic etc with diary entries and reading passages from books like Mills and Boon. But yet actually just shop fast fashion like the normal person their age.

Edit to say: I do admire that they are just owning the way they look and dress etc BUT I just don't see or understand the appeal of dressing like that and not washing yourself and how people find that appealing viewing.

Reactions: 7
I just really don't comprehend the appeal of the Moncrieffs??!! They literally look like they don't wash, but look like they don't care about looking respectable but in actual fact go out of there way to dress like that?? I actually just do not get the whole dirty unwashed look😂. I cringe so much cos they are trying to so hard to be cool and eclectic etc with diary entries and reading passages from books like Mills and Boon. But yet actually just shop fast fashion like the normal person their age.

Edit to say: I do admire that they are just owning the way they look and dress etc BUT I just don't see or understand the appeal of dressing like that and not washing yourself and how people find that appealing viewing.
Exactly, there's a difference between dressing quirky and just looking extremely unclean and unfortunately they fall into the latter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.