Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what her boyfriend does or will they be just living off of Keelins YouTube in London
for him to be able to just move to london on a whim im guessing he doesn't have a job

also doesn't she have like 3 roommates? she literally never talks about them i wonder what they think of him moving in

Reactions: 1
for him to be able to just move to london on a whim im guessing he doesn't have a job

also doesn't she have like 3 roommates? she literally never talks about them i wonder what they think of him moving in
Yeah I don't think she really likes London at all maybe with her boyfriend there she will like it more.

Yeah what happened with the girl she was always with in London? eimear or something?
That girl works in some tattoo studio in south Dublin, I think they mustve met when she went over to visit Molly Parsons who is friends with both of them and lives in London.

I don’t get the sisters selfies of her looking up at the camera which is angled down, very pretty I just don’t get the pose

Pretty sure he has no job, not sure what to make of him

in her new video where she’s moving in with her boyfriend he literally calls her musty omg i’m so embarrassed, he’s literally like ‘i know you’re clean but you look dirty’

Saoirse (her younger sister) and Paul broke up. Also looks like Paul left his old girlfriend for Saoirse and the whole situations real sad. Seems like Saoirse took Paul away from his mates

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Saoirse (her younger sister) and Paul broke up. Also looks like Paul left his old girlfriend for Saoirse and the whole situations real sad. Seems like Saoirse took Paul away from his mates
Why did they break up? I thought they both moved to berlin

Why did they break up? I thought they both moved to berlin
They we’re visiting Ellie there for a month. Ellie moved there for the summer. I think they broke up shortly after coming home - Saoirse was drunk on a live and confirmed. No reason why though 🤷🏼‍♀️

They were visiting Ellie there for a month. Ellie moved there for the summer. I think they broke up shortly after coming home - Saoirse was drunk on a live and confirmed. No reason why though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.