Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think they must be back together and shes dragging it out for content - as usual
Agree. If they weren’t, I doubt he’d at all be happy with the way she’s been posting about/mentioning him this past few weeks. I am happy for both of them and of course for B if so.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she leaves clips of the child interrupting her or her speaking to the child in videos so people can comment how good a mother she is for speaking to her child when really she could just edit it out to keep her videos coherent

Reactions: 17
I like Rashiid's work however... not to sound like a witch but why does the photoshoot of Keelin holding her daughter (hidden of course) wearing matching fur booties reek of desperation? Like I should be warming up to the idea of her bonding with her daughter but it also reminds me too much of basically she uses her daughter for content bc she does duck all apart from her podcast (2nd I think in the last 3 months) and outfit reels that all look like stuff she stole from one of her sisters except are bought by herself

Running on a treadmill typing this so forgive me if I'm making a complete bollocks on my native language

Reactions: 9
Her last video realistically started 5 min in, it's kinda embarrassing to have that much filler in a YouTube video and she stopped talking 7 min in, that's only 2 minutes of actually content. She needs to get a real job or something

Reactions: 7
She honestly can't call herself a content creator anymore. She puts out hardly anything and absolutely nothing of any decent quality. She's literally just unemployed.

Reactions: 10
Guys can someone please ask her about the YouTube channel that people had to pay a subscription for lol I don't think she uploaded 1 video? That AND the holiday! She's such a scammer but I'm not the type to call someone out lol

Reactions: 5
The camping article reads so boring and basically just lists prices of things she bought.
TFW you're hired out of nepotism rather than talent or integrity, I think a lot of it has regurgitated from her videos about hiking with her daughter too

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I find her baby voice and singing so creepy. Why does she do this on camera?
Probably for the same reason as to why she adds clips of her daughter in her videos when they're not necessary whatsoever, basically to be consistently told in public that she's a good mother

Reactions: 3
Makeup is soo unflattering in that pic 😬 and yeah she’s super gaunt. Said she wasn’t eating properly after the break up and now she’s on adhd meds which suppress ur appetite

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or has she lost a lot of weight?
I think when she initially lost a lot of weight a few months back. She did everything she could to make herself look scary skinny and fed off the attention. Then she went back to dressing normal etc and the comments about her weight stopped. So now she's back to body checking and showing off her chest and collar bones.

Reactions: 10
Guys can someone please ask her about the YouTube channel that people had to pay a subscription for lol I don't think she uploaded 1 video? That AND the holiday! She's such a scammer but I'm not the type to call someone out lol
Apparently the girls trip is still going ahead based on a YouTube comment

Reactions: 2
Is she really on ADHD meds?
if she acc is, could be why she's lost a lot of weight. I was diagnosed late and dropped well over 2 stone once i started meds because you lose your appetite and also you don't snack out of boredom as much, since when did she have adhd actually? I'm not one to invalidate if someone has it being late diagnosed myself, but curious to see where this has come from with her lol
---
Makeup is soo unflattering in that pic 😬 and yeah she’s super gaunt. Said she wasn’t eating properly after the break up and now she’s on adhd meds which suppress ur appetite
oh just saw this comment, i can confirm this, i didn't even think i had weight to lose and people asked if i was on ozempic and all:LOL: they destroy your appetite

Reactions: 3
Yeah!! Not shaming her at all just giving an explanation for it. Also we saw her pregnant and she probs just lost some of the baby weight as well but it makes the weight loss look more extreme
Also has anyone listened to her new mammy podcast duo thing??

Reactions: 1