Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on 2FM for ten years, fought cancer during that time and did a lot of work on patient advocacy and body positivity. Published a book in 2016 about fat acceptance. Think that’s pretty much where her profile and following have come from!
Don't forget she got mad at Adele for losing weight.

Reactions: 8
“She was one of us” it’s such a weird thing to say about a celebrity you’ve never met just because they used to be a bit overweight

Reactions: 14
“She was one of us” it’s such a weird thing to say about a celebrity you’ve never met just because they used to be a bit overweight
"one of us" oh please... you're not in a sisterhood because you share the same body type?

Reactions: 7
She annihilate someone if they said that about a slim person becoming fat. Imagine someone writing a post about let’s say Kendal Jenner becoming fat and saying
“She was one of us

FairPlay to Ross for calling her out! I know he loves a bit of drama but nice to see someone just be honest and outstraight for once it’s refreshing
I’d pay to see her actually respond to this

Reactions: 12
Did daddy moncrieff sacrifice himself to the RTE gods to be getting keelin these sudden gigs and over exposure?

Reactions: 12
Eimear said on her latest podcast she basically had a revelation that burping into the microphone during a ike she always used to do is disgusting and nobody wants to hear that. About time! Keelin, your turn x

Reactions: 16
Keelin talked about “friendship breakups” in her newest vid and how difficult they are…. Like why does she have to label and glamorise everything. You just fell out with a friend. I couldnt even listen cos I got bored 🥱 snoring

Reactions: 9
Just saw a clip of the next pod and she's s mentioning being conscious she's so young, is she not 25ish or am I way off?
She can't be much younger if so she's the oldest of the two sisters?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Potential dig possibly personally love eimear and if it was a dig can't blame her, there's no way she didn't feel talked down to or not intelligent enough when on keelins podcast.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
id rather clean toilets than be forced to. listen to Louise's american irish accent....its painful to listen to

Reactions: 5