Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has to be irony right? Like her dad just kicked her and her kid out, according to her anyways.
I do understand that completely, but she’s not exactly ‘a child called it’. She’s 26, made the decision to bring a child into her circumstances. Her family is well off and she has ample opportunity to fix her life with a decent enough family behind her. I really doubt her dad would of made her absolutely homeless, I’m sure there’s more to it then she lets on. I’ve never seen her take accountability for one single thing/ acknowledge any of the privilege she has had throughout life.

Reactions: 18
She said in her newest video that she’s ‘too awkward’ to go back to her dad’s to get the rest of her stuff, so there’s obviously some resentment there that she’s been asked to leave. I’d be so pissed if I’d housed my grown up daughter for so long and then she got mad because it’d been suggested she find her own place soon (and it’s not like she doesn’t have money to rent… she has her so-called ‘substantial income’ lol). Not only that but after she leaves she leaves a bunch of her crap there and doesn’t want to collect it because she feels a bit awkward? 😭😭

Reactions: 20
I doubt her dad said move out immediately either. He probably said she needed to start looking for somewhere as she couldn't live there forever. I don't read his stuff but wasn't he helping her look at one stage. He does seem like a bit of a dick too writing about her but he was probably trying his best and she's now thrown her toys out of the pram.

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She was very quick to dump the cat or her own child for someone else to look after when it suits her so I'd say her parents were reasonably annoyed but it's also probably being told they're great at even the bare minimum rather than be told no for most of the girls childhoods

The one time she's told to do something without assistance and it's like her world has turned a 180

Reactions: 8
Herself has ‘given in’, ‘reluctantly’? 🤔 I’m sure no one is begging for her podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Herself has ‘given in’, ‘reluctantly’? 🤔 I’m sure no one is begging for her podcast?
She’s probably one of those dopes who likes to send voicenotes into her group chats and one or two of her friends may have said ‘you love talking/explaining/are knowledgeable, you could start a podcast’, so she’s run with the idea, as if anyone other than her friends will listen. Like no offence but who will actually want to listen? She’s not a celebrity or public figure beyond being his wife (as far as I’m aware?). Doesn’t she just work in production in RTE or similar?

Reactions: 10
You can literally see her daughter's face in her recent reel videos - I wonder:
(a) has she completely given up censoring it as it's probably more time consuming than the production of each video
(b) because she's lost some of her following since she became a mother (due to how she goes about her living circumstances and just her attitude in general alienating a lot of people including those her own age) is there any point of her covering it with a square or emoji
(c) she's too lazy to attempt to censor it despite banging on about wanting privacy
(d) all of the above

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she just work in production in RTE or similar?
She's a radio producer in RTE, yeah. Used to work on Louise McSharry's show and Séan Moncrieff's before that. She retweeted Keelin's mortifying Prime Time appearance back in March, seemed publicly supportive of her then at least.

Reactions: 4
You can literally see her daughter's face in her recent reel videos - I wonder:
(a) has she completely given up censoring it as it's probably more time consuming than the production of each video
(b) because she's lost some of her following since she became a mother (due to how she goes about her living circumstances and just her attitude in general alienating a lot of people including those her own age) is there any point of her covering it with a square or emoji
(c) she's too lazy to attempt to censor it despite banging on about wanting privacy
(d) all of the above
You can literally put a video through an app and it blurs whichever face you want censored and follows with the censor as it moves, so it’s certainly not laziness.

I don’t think she cares one iota for her child’s safety/privacy. If she did she wouldn’t be posting photos out of their window in a very recognisable area nor be making multiple reels about the places her and her child visit every week.

instead, she just hopped on the bandwagon of what other influencers are doing not showing their children to gain the praise of her fans for being such a good mam. Now that this praise is gone, she’s showing glimpses of her daughter thinking her fans are desperate to see her face, but in actuality no-one cares because all toddlers look more or less the same, and she’s just destroying the last ounce of feigned consideration she had for her daughter’s well-being

Reactions: 7