Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sorry is she for fuckin real :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ironic considering he hasn't even talked about her and the baba post-breakup yet she never shuts up about them because that the mother-posting is her bread and butter for the moment in her influencing career

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very patronising šŸ˜¬
She should consider herself very very lucky that Jason is so ok with her showing their daughter on social media. She's lucky they've both got eachother blocked (according to her) so that he can't see how much sly sly tit she talks on him. He could insist their child isn't shown on her social media I'm pretty sure he has the legal right to do that. Then she would have literally NOTHING for content.

Reactions: 12
She be better off saving for a deposit. Chip in on cleaning at night when sheā€™s asleep, thereā€™s other adults in the house too.

Reactions: 6
She be better off saving for a deposit. Chip in on cleaning at night when sheā€™s asleep, thereā€™s other adults in the house too.
Its 100% a cleaner her dad and stepmum were already paying for and now she has taken over the payments as her contribution to living there.

Reactions: 16
No way she pays for that cleaner. To clean a loft room? Why wouldnā€™t she have had one in the flat she shared with Jason if she was willing to pay for one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously her dad and stepmam pay for a cleaner, if I made what they make I would too. Keelin probably pays a tiny portion for ā€œher spaceā€ and considers that enough.

Reactions: 11
No but surely sheā€™s joking? The thing about her weird responses to commenters is people never know if sheā€™s joking because theyā€™re so unfunny and often could be true. She obvs thinks people see her as working class but sheā€™s so blatantly middle class she could easily have a cleaner

thereā€™s no way she hires a cleaner though surely? she has more time on her hands than any mam Iā€™ve ever met. And itā€™s also not her house lol?

the only scenario this could make sense in is if she hires a cleaner for the whole house to thank her dad and stepmum for having them/low-key apologise for their mess? In which case she should just be cleaning herself when Jason has her daughter and giving them some money for rent?

Reactions: 9
People absolutely love those clean my house with me and organisation vlogs on TikTok, the views they get are insane and it's such easy content to make as 99% of people clean/tidy their own houses everyday. She would get a lot more views doing that kind of content than what she's getting now and she could also save that money she pays a cleaner weekly towards getting her own place. It would also finally give her daughter the much needed privacy she deserves. She's so lazy, it's unreal.

Reactions: 8