Keelin Moncrieff #4 Working class adjacent starting rumours for engagement, some1 free Jason from the basement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that top could look good but with diff hair & fake tan but that skirt is absolutely rotten ... trying to outstage jenny i guess

Reactions: 2
This is very off topic but wondering if anyone can help here - this is wrecking my head 🤯 A girl used to come up on my fyp on tiktok, she was maybe 25 with a 9ish year old son (she had him when she was 16/17?). Nearly sure she’s from Dublin, dark hair - I can picture her I just can’t remember her name! I’d love to go and see if she’s been posting lately if anyone has any idea who she is 🫣 Her name might have been Amy? Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: 2
This is very off topic but wondering if anyone can help here - this is wrecking my head 🤯 A girl used to come up on my fyp on tiktok, she was maybe 25 with a 9ish year old son (she had him when she was 16/17?). Nearly sure she’s from Dublin, dark hair - I can picture her I just can’t remember her name! I’d love to go and see if she’s been posting lately if anyone has any idea who she is 🫣 Her name might have been Amy? Thanks in advance!!
Was her name something like Kerri-Ann or Kerri-Rose or something similar? From Dublin for sure. Long hair and changed colour often from blonde to brown. Both her and her son need dental work.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
im convinced most of the people who go to her podcast show are just deluded and think theyre gonna make friends with her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to uni with her, she was genuinely nice.

Her ex was a dick. She worked hard in college and her fella left her and the baby was only about a year or two old. She got a first class honours.

She was always very kind and great to her boy.
I didn’t know she had a TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.