Keelin Moncrieff #4 Working class adjacent starting rumours for engagement, some1 free Jason from the basement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random comment

I had to laugh when Keelin was jokingly saying Eimear was a rOcK cHiCk because she went to the Mötley Crüe/Def Leppard concert yet was extremely defensive and got very smart allic-y when someone on TikTok mentioned that her ex's music had similar vibes to Fontaines DC (which it does TBF)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
For her daughter’s sake, she should have said less. The narrative being so carefully manipulated doesn’t sit right with me with a child involved, and it’s all very reminiscent of the way she’s defamed her Mam. The minions are lauding her as a feminist icon for choosing her worth etc., etc. But like, whether he’s a waster or not, her daughter will see this tit one day. Any decent mother surely should want their child to think the world of both their parents? Is that not the healthiest thing for a child, for as long as is at all possible anyway?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Jason is in an impossible situation now. No matter what he does for the rest of his life, she will control the narrative to their daughter. She is a complete narcissist and will turn everyone against him if she thinks it’ll make her feel better.

Reactions: 16
For her daughter’s sake, she should have said less. The narrative being so carefully manipulated doesn’t sit right with me with a child involved, and it’s all very reminiscent of the way she’s defamed her Mam. The minions are lauding her as a feminist icon for choosing her worth etc., etc. But like, whether he’s a waster or not, her daughter will see this tit one day. Any decent mother surely should want their child to think the world of both their parents? Is that not the healthiest thing for a child, for as long as is at all possible anyway?
She literally cares about no one but herself you see it in the way her friends talk about her and how she treats her fans even if they write music or even do PAINTINGS of her, all give give give and even more give because she is a victim of her own actions and there's only so many fingers you can point blame to

Reactions: 5
Facebook still lists them as engaged, he’s still in her profile photo. Do we believe completely it’s two whole months since they allegedly split? He was down West with the family, he’s all over that Morning Shift vlog from August 4th. Unless it’s incredibly amicable but her deliberate control of the narrative now doesn’t entirely suggest amicability.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her fans are so up her arse it’s weird
If she was a fiat 500 type of influencer behaving like that she would immediately lose support from fans, she's just an emotionally stunted 25 year old crusty what is so cool about that

Reactions: 10
Jason is in an impossible situation now. No matter what he does for the rest of his life, she will control the narrative to their daughter. She is a complete narcissist and will turn everyone against him if she thinks it’ll make her feel better.
She controls the narrative to their daughter AND everyone else. She knows she’s a public figure and she especially knows how her tween fans act towards her exes (previously encouraged by her) and she knows exactly what she’s doing phrasing things the way she has. Just enough to tell everyone he was a useless man who didn’t help out but not enough that anyone can directly call her out for trashing her daughter’s father.

Reactions: 8
She controls the narrative to their daughter AND everyone else. She knows she’s a public figure and she especially knows how her tween fans act towards her exes (previously encouraged by her) and she knows exactly what she’s doing phrasing things the way she has. Just enough to tell everyone he was a useless man who didn’t help out but not enough that anyone can directly call her out for trashing her daughter’s father.
This is so spot on, the subtlety of what she’s done speaks to such a calculating, vindictive personality.

Reactions: 6
It's telling that the group of friends Keelin would've known through Jason are still friends with Jason but never seen with Keelin like as if they dont want to be associated with her, makes you think that maybe Keelin was the toxic one in the relationship 👀🤯

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they couldn’t even stay together til their daughter’s first birthday. All because keelin chose to be impulsive and ‘romantic’ and get knocked up for a cute story to tell. Their daughter now not only has the pain of her parents not being together and her mum controlling the relationship she has with her dad, but her mum’s way of going about ‘keeping her privacy’ as an infant is by slandering her father and grandmother online, showing photos of her as a baby hanging off her tatas, talking about intimate details of her life and posting photos out of her house for thousands of people to see. But she covered her face and eyes with an emoji so it’s all ok!

Not even a year and keelin has managed to show she can be all she describes her mam to be and more

Reactions: 16
One moment she's publicly airing her mother's dirty laundry because she didn't get her own way and the next thing she's seen to be very content having happy memories with her mother and sisters on a staycation?

Also the constant slagging of her mother and grandmother is basically encouraging to disrespect her elders, we can safely say that as she's just a toxic toxic person and would go out of her way to slam other people without their consent ofc to retain her image and get her own way at all times... I know she may be a mother now but she isn't exactly a good role model either

Reactions: 7
One moment she's publicly airing her mother's dirty laundry because she didn't get her own way and the next thing she's seen to be very content having happy memories with her mother and sisters on a staycation?

Also the constant slagging of her mother and grandmother is basically encouraging to disrespect her elders, we can safely say that as she's just a toxic toxic person and would go out of her way to slam other people without their consent ofc to retain her image and get her own way at all times... I know she may be a mother now but she isn't exactly a good role model either
I genuinely think she’s no cop on or thinks we’re thick and everyone will forget she says these things. How can someone be such a hypocrite?

Reactions: 5
The pregnancy should've been a wake up call to her in which there are times you have to prioritise other people apart from yourself but no she had to use her daughter as a prop for her current phase and even gave the 'I intentionally dress myself like a toddler with expensive gear' effect on Jason

Reactions: 2
I just got two tiktoks in the last 2 minutes of girls talking about how much they love Keelin. Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just got two tiktoks in the last 2 minutes of girls talking about how much they love Keelin. Am I missing something?
Something about her being authentic even though she is hardly relatable or even influential unless you want to be a crusty when you grow up
---
Recap for those who haven't been on the loop until now:

- Keelin moved back to her Dad and stepmam's house due to ~doxxing~ on a ~toxic gossip forum~ even though Saoirse blatantly mentioned where exactly they were living at the time in the comments section, also Missy moo was rehomed due to her stepmam's allergies
- She's still doing her podcasts with Eimear and her friends as guests and she has done live shows in Cork and London earlier this year
- Started doing 'exclusive video' on YouTube due to privacy reasons supposedly but eventually dropped that and almost forgot to refund people that paid due to inactive content
- Moved to Dun Laoghaire, probably loaned to her because rent in that part of Dublin is expensive AF
- Mentioned about moving to France because of not doing Erasmus or not learning a language but it was most likely a paid advert so it was probably all lies
- After weeks of posting about 'solo parenting' and lack of Jason on her feed, she confirmed that her and Jason have been for two months on a TikTok video... through a paid advert of course
- Jason's still working on his band and they're doing more gigs in Dublin, I wonder will the support waver because he is no longer with Keelin as he got a lot of his following through her

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget sent herself into deuxmoi for clout lying that she was seen with paul mescal 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.