Keelin Moncrieff #4 Working class adjacent starting rumours for engagement, some1 free Jason from the basement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been working on this board for some time, but when you go on Jason's profile, the last time he's pinned sth was 2-4months ago all about his band - inspo for album cover and Darkwave + Clothes; all this time I've been thinking that she's just trying to curate the image of a house/flat where her baby stays for the shared custody, so she does these pins for him to show BUT now I see that her "J" album has been active again just 2 weeks ago. I'm quite baffled if they got together after all what has been said (and 4eva stays) online on her part, way to tabloidize the intimate matters regarding your baby and bd with little to no platform/need to do so.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The poor aul baba being a catalyst for the Pinterest board idea of her flat and her current aesthetic all the same

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Maybe shes just doing this to see if we notice… ATTENTION SEEKING AGAIN
---
Just checked her pinterest, the fact she has a board called “trailer trash” with “aesthetic” pics of caravans says it all really…. She went to private school, her dads a millionaire and she (allegedly) makes €60k+ a year… give me a break

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not her growing up privately educated with a famous dad in a huge house in howth and wanting to be ‘trailer trash’ .. she’s so bleeping weird she wouldn’t last 2 seconds if she had to live in a council tower block or wasnt able to buy all her expensive vegan shite etc etc why is she so comitted to romanticising poverty?

Reactions: 15
Aw she's an absolute weirdo, she added to the "J flat" there 35 minutes ago. Is she seriously trying yo control how her ex fiance decorates his new flat? Also what age is Keelin because looking at her Pinterest boards it just screams young teenage girl who lives at home with her parents and has zero savings or job but doesn't need any money because she's just going to ~manifest~ it.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they are back together I’d say she loves reading here and seeing people speculate, and wants people talking about her.

I don’t buy her shite for a second.

Reactions: 10
Ew she has a board called Dream Board and it's just a load of pictures of other people's children... what about those kids privacy? She's already trying to morphe her poor child into the aesthetic she admires. God forbid the child develops her own personalty and style.

It's actually incredibly sad that Keelin hasn't one original or authentic thought in that big forehead of hers, absolutely everything is carefully planned and stolen from other people and that is why she will never ever be happy. She has no personalty or style of her own, so she feels the need to live through other people online that she perceives to be happy because they post aesthetic (fake) photos of their relationships. Then she tries her hardest to recreate these peoples lives and fails miserably because she just cannot be herself. She cannot enjoy her life without trying to make it a Pinterest board and that is to be pitied.

It's her daughter I feel the most sorry for. All those pointless boards she's spent hours making about outfits, interior design, other people's children etc etc and not one board about a playroom for her daughter or a bedroom decorated in all her favourite things. She is treated secondary, Keelins procreated aesthetic will always be first.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OP is right like she has all the time in the world to look up information about Nestle (all their products are shite anyway) in relation to problematic/legal issues which there are tons of if you look at their Wikipedia page, but nah she'll rather self diagnose herself with ADHD or whatever mental illness is trendy

Attachments

Reactions: 5
OP is right like she has all the time in the world to look up information about Nestle (all their products are shite anyway) in relation to problematic/legal issues which there are tons of, but nah she'll rather spend that time self diagnosing herself with ADHD or whatever mental illness trendy
She is such a hypocrite! Always has been!

Reactions: 4
Ironic and hypocritical of Keelin to say life exists outside of the internet as someone approaches her on her stance with Israel/Palestine when she documents her baby's entire life, dumb excuse as well but then again this is the same girl who only ever has her friends as guests just to stroke that ego you know yourself
---
We’re gonna need some new thread title ideas soon folks ;) Any suggestions?
Finding myself a personality, completly lacking in originality

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So embarrassing. A perfect example of how performative she is. She also put up a post of an old photo where she has a Palestine sticker on the back of her phone and implied she had supported Palestine long before everyone else but doesn’t even know what company has been pretty much number 1 on the boycott list for years.

Reactions: 11
Thread name suggestion: keelin moncrieff: wannabe trailer trash, pretending to be strapped for cash, always giving her baby daddy a bash.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d say she makes it really hard for him to see the child. She will never wanna risk the baby longing for her more

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.