Keelin Moncrieff #4 Working class adjacent starting rumours for engagement, some1 free Jason from the basement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just an absolute lie, her sisters are always smoking directly beside her baby as we've all seen in multiple photos and videos 🙄
And she was fully aware about her sisters doing it constantly when someone in the comments section told her that Saoirse shouldn't be smoking near Banbha only to be told 'it's not their baby' therefore 'they should relax'
It's even more embarrassing that they actually think they look cool when they're smoking even if there's a literal baby near them

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just back from the live podcast. Feel like it should’ve been structured more. There were two special guests, Jenny Claffy and Billy Bunzari-they were asked like two questions each. Love Eimear but she kept on getting distracted with other stories. I guess they don’t do many live podcasts but just didn’t feel that prepped. Lovedddd the grounding breathing by Kim.
---
I don’t think they are back together I’d say she loves reading here and seeing people speculate, and wants people talking about her.

I don’t buy her shite for a second.
She said tonight in a joking manner that he still is in love with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He’s not still in love with her. She’s just raging he’s moving on before her. Say what you want about him but he’s been pretty graceful about this split, and I don’t think she’s an easy person to communicate with regularly regarding the baby

Reactions: 16
No mention of the fact that they were going to have special guests including Jenny for the live, it irks me that they can't just credit them as well?

Reactions: 3
No mention of the fact that they were going to have special guests including Jenny for the live, it irks me that they can't just credit them as well?
I saw that her friends like Billy and Kim were on the live podcast in which she probably didnt tag them, is Jenny considered Keelin's friend if that's the case? LOL I'm still a bit naive to the influencer scene but it seems kinda random

Reactions: 2
Keelins top is just horrific and no I'm not saying that because her nipples are out (free the nip and all that) I hate it because it just looks awful, so unflattering. Her friends are honestly shite friends telling her that outfit was a good idea 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Keelins top is just horrific and no I'm not saying that because her nipples are out (free the nip and all that) I hate it because it just looks awful, so unflattering. Her friends are honestly shite friends telling her that outfit was a good idea 😭
God bless her, she just has no style. I think it’s because she doesn’t truly know who she is herself.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.